*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

momoftwomaybe,

Possibly! Your early symptoms though of the throwing up at only 2 and 3 DPO is odd. Perhaps you had a virus? If your egg was fertilized, it wouldn't even have been implanted by then so that is kind of strange and uncommon. Of course keep us posted when you test! :dust:

good morning girls!

Well I think you are right about the puking must have had a virus or something for a few days, as I havent been sick at all since.

weird update... the last 2 mornings I have had a runny nose...? wth is with that?

12 dpo today and :bfn: :cry: I reckon im out, if af comes we are taking a break from trying until august so that the dates dont clash with the wedding.

Fingers crossed to everyone who's still in!

oh reading all of your posts are giving me some hope. i am new to all of the forum things but i am ttc #5(we want a large family) and you would figure i would know the moment i conceived these days. def. NOT the case i seem to know my body less now than i did before lol. af is due in 2 days i tested 2 nights ago being impatient. negative.=/ i have been cramping for the last 6 days(very abnormal for me) and last two mornings have been waking up a little nauseated like im starving(not a breakfast eater) had ewcm 2 days ago and then it went back to the consistancy of wet paper???(best way i can explain) i have never been so convinced i was pregnant in my life. for some reason i just feel this way, i am obsessed with it. well i wish you all the very best and congrats to those who have already got the best news they could ever wish for=) ** if someone could give me any out put to my symptoms and let me know if they have had this or if they think af is on her way for me id greatly appreciate it.*

Hey everyone!
I am 1 DPO or I am just starting to ovulate. I got the breast tenderness that comes with ovulation so far..Fiance and I are hoping real good that this is our month. I will kepp you all posted for more!

I did it ladies just got my bfp!!
16 DPO!! im so excited but hope i dont end with another ectopic!!
FX fo all you ladies

Ok, this is gnna take a long time but I am new at this so i want someone else to read my notes & see how likely it is that I may be pg.
Last af: 22-27 of Dec
Supp highly fertile 31-5the with o on 5th
bd: 28th Dec, 2, 3, 5, & 6th of jan
5th Oday: low appetite
6th 1dpo: cramping, gas, emotional, low appetite, lightheaded, weak feeling
7th 2dpo: nauseous, lightheaded, sharp ovary pains, low appetite, weak feeling, dizzy spells,excessive cm , temperature w temple thermometer 99.8 f
8th 3dpo: cramping, lil pain & tenderness in left breast, headache, dizzy spells, pain in left ovary, heightened sense of smell, smells make me nauseous, pain in extreme lower belly, acid reflux, cm, temp 99.5 f
9th 4dpo: gas, lower belly pain, heightened sense of smell, smells make me nauseous, always hungry, headache, sore breasts, ewcm, frequent urination, dizzy spells, heartburn, hotflashes, temp 99.6
10th 5dpo: sore heavy breasts, ill, dizzy spells, nauseous, tired, cramping, frequent urination, excessive cm, headache, anxious & nervous feeling, super hungry all day, temp 100.0
11th (today) 6dpo: shaky, weak feeling, sugar dropped before lunch time, starving all day, sore breast, frequent urination, cramping, emotional, tired, backache, headache, lotion like cm, temp 100.6.
All I have is a temple thermometer so all of my temperatures were from it.

Ladies I hope you don't mind if I join in :)

A little about me this cycle, I started temping this cycle & I think im doing it right haha! I usually O around the 14th but this cycle I believe I o'ed on CD8 (earliest ever). I wasn't using opks cause I dont usually start them until cd10. Well now I am 7dpo & have been having some weird things going on. 5DPO my breasts starting hurting off & on but not a whole lot to notice & just if something was pushed up on them. 6dpo I noticed a heavy feeling in my uterus as if it weighs 100lbs & started getting sharp dull pains along with twinges that come & go. CHecked my cervix & its pretty high *tmi alert* I had to insert my whole middle finger just to feel it. 7dpo I am still having dull pains but more toward the center above pelvic bone. I feel like I am leaking but when I check nothing. Breast feel a little heavier & my urine was super dark. (weird since i drink tons of water.

-Lei

Oh & I will try & test at 12DPO ...it lands on the 28th which is DD's 5th Birthday :D & she has been begging for me to give her a sister.

ok i have been goin nuts over this site for ever now and i want to know what u ladies think me and hubby have been ttc for 2 yrs our first baby and this is whats goin on on dec17 started spotting but it was verry faint i cud wear a tampon all day and there not b hardly nuttin on it and i ended it dec 20 8 days later i ov and this is whats goin on with my body my cervix are open have been sense ov and sore nipples and like sharp pains shoot thru them and the sides of my breast are sore cm has been really watery and cloudy at same time cramping bad in lower belly stuffy nose havent been able to poo until today thank gosh i was starting to worry i have had sick feeling bad and i usually eat a piece of choc about 3 times a week but i tried a couple days ago and it made me feel sick for ever and my dreams are crazy and i feel tired alll the time and the cm i can feel it run out i know some of this is tmi but some one plz help me what is going on i cant hardly touch my nipples there are some other minor stuff ....

me and hubby have been ttc for 2 yrs now and these are whats goin on im about to crazy with this waiting stuff i have been obssesinf over this cuz of my sympyoms so here they are
  1. 1dpo thick white cm cervix open and cm kinda clumpy
  2. 2dpo cervix still open cm was kinda stretchy and cloudy kinda watery
  3. 3dpocramps on both sides kinda like af cm was same cloudy and watery nipples sore to touch cervix still open
  4. 4dpo cramps gettin lil worse nipples started getting sharp pains thru them like a needle cervix still open cm was cloudy a hot bath helped cramps i can now feel cm running out of me at times
  5. 5dpo cramps still pretty bad in lower stomach and mostly on left side cm still cloudy and cervix still open nipples still sore and still sharp pains stuffy nose and headach nausea bad had vivid dreams for past couple nights back hurts lil nausea for past couple days
  6. 6dpo (today) still nausea and cramping havent been able to poo til thismorning finally cervix still open cm same nipples still sore cm still leaking out
waht is going on and i watched a movie this morning and cried like a baby donno y im not usually a cryer some one plz help me

Husband and I started trying on the 9th of this month. We BD'd twice over a 4 day period... when I was ovulating. We are following the Fertile Focus Saliva Ovulation predictor.

9th... full ferns possibly ovulating BD
10th... full ferns possibly ovulating
11th... full ferns possibly ovulating BD
12th... ferning but not as prominent as the 9th through the 11th
13th... fern pattern changed to a wispy like pattern, so I am thinking transitioning from fertile to not fertile.
14th... sporadic ferns but harder to spot amongst saliva dots
15th... no ferning
16th... no ferning
17th... no ferning
18th... sporadic ferning but nothing substantial
19th... ferning mixed with dots but more fertile looking ferns

On the 12th I would say safely that I was 1DPO... no symptoms
On the 13th I was 2DPO... No Symptoms
On the 14th I was 3DPO... No Symptoms
On the 15th I was 4DPO... Started feeling twinges in lower right abdomen area. A bit dizzy but I could have been really tired too.
On the 16th I was 5DPO... Twinges of pain in lower right abdomen, Sneezing a lot, (I never get sick), and tired
On the 17th I was 6DPO... Twinges of pain and light cramping like AF but really mild, still sneezing light headache
On the 18th I was 7DPO... Cramping, sneezing, tired
On the 19th today 8DPO... I almost bought a pregnancy test but didn't, cramping, tired, sneezing and hungry, plus it looks like I am transitioning into a ferning pattern again on saliva scope. CM is like lotion, not very much of it but the consistency is thick and creamy not stringy. BB's are a bit sensitive and feel almost full. The sensitivity is not extreme just noticeable, but they do itch like the dickens!! :nope:

Period is not due until the 27th of Feb or the 1st of March.
Anybody else have or had these symptoms and been preggo?
I am only 8DPO at the moment and I usually get these symptoms right before AF but she is still 8 to 10 days away. Symptoms like this usually hit me at about 2 to 3 days before AF and not so soon.

Well... I am out for Feb. Got my period on the 27th as scheduled. RAAAWWWW. Oh well, I was not too shocked as this was our first month ttc. I believe I am one of the unfortunates who has a problem with elevated levels of Estrogen as I have been having ferning for quite a while now. So, we are doing something different in March. I will be charting bbt and doing opk's twice a day. Along with the softcups and preseed. Husband has said that if we are not pregnant by the end of May he is going to go in for a SA. Have my fingers crossed that everything works out!!!! Baby dust to everyone!

:hi:Hi Ladies,

Joining today....

Today is 13th day of my cycle. Doctor proposed to take FS in this cycle. Yesterday went for a scan. the Folicile is only 9MM. Shot 2 hsg injection. Waiting for my 14thday scan.:football:

Hi ladies don't know if this thread still active but il throw my two pennies worth in anyway lol.. ttcing for *2 for 22 months( 2 mmc's 6months ago and 36months ago) , dpo1-today dpo6 cramping like af every day(unusual for me),constipated (soz-very unusual for clockwork twicw a day me :wacko:), dot of pink on undies yesterday dpo5,(never had this before), but bfn ( I know I know too early-impatient!!) anyone got any advice? similar scenario ending in bfp?? ( im dreaming I know lol)

hi im new to this so ill try! my cycles are irregular so pray for me.. lol! (cycle days: 32-28-34-47-51- currently in new cycle). im married, my husband is in the army, im a stay at home wife currently trying to go back to school(associates in graphic design/photography). my O calendar said ovulation on 2nd so we went with it but we bd'd on the 3rd instead.. OOPS i hope we didnt miss it, i forgot to check my calendar on the 2nd. D,: witch is either due tomorrow or around the 27th my cycles vary unfortunately.
ANNNNNNYWAYS!!

approx O day (sept 2nd): nothing just tired.
1-3: tired, cranky, annoyed very easy hubby was annoyed with me. LOL!
4: hungry, tired, cranky, thirsty, diarrhea, ewcm.
5dpo: hungry, hungry, hungry, thirsty, bad diarrhea, tired, ewcm felt like it had sand in it, it felt kinda grainy..?
6-8dpo: hungry & tired, hot flashes & cold flashes, kinda in a good mood, ewcm.
9dpo: nothing just tired & itchy (think its from my skin disorder i was just diagnosed with.. D:), negative prego test.
10-12dpo: tired, stuffy nose, sick to stomach felt like puking all day, SUPER tired i kept waking up & falling asleep mins after mins., pulling on sides about pelvic, watery & ewcm, negative prego test.
13 dpo (today 9/16): EXTREMELY TIRED, stuffy nose, hot flashes, pulling on sides, pinches near ovaries on left side, hungry like a mother.. LOL! peed 2x's with 1 hr while trying to go to bed, watery cm.

hi im new to this so ill try! my cycles are irregular so pray for me.. lol! (cycle days: 32-28-34-47-51- currently in new cycle). im married, my husband is in the army, im a stay at home wife currently trying to go back to school(associates in graphic design/photography). my O calendar said ovulation on 2nd so we went with it but we bd'd on the 3rd instead.. OOPS i hope we didnt miss it, i forgot to check my calendar on the 2nd. D,: witch is either due tomorrow or around the 27th my cycles vary unfortunately.
ANNNNNNYWAYS!!

approx O day (sept 2nd): nothing just tired.
1-3: tired, cranky, annoyed very easy hubby was annoyed with me. LOL!
4: hungry, tired, cranky, thirsty, diarrhea, ewcm.
5dpo: hungry, hungry, hungry, thirsty, bad diarrhea, tired, ewcm felt like it had sand in it, it felt kinda grainy..?
6-8dpo: hungry & tired, hot flashes & cold flashes, kinda in a good mood, ewcm.
9dpo: nothing just tired & itchy (think its from my skin disorder i was just diagnosed with.. D:), negative prego test.
10-12dpo: tired, stuffy nose, sick to stomach felt like puking all day, SUPER tired i kept waking up & falling asleep mins after mins., pulling on sides about pelvic, watery & ewcm, negative prego test.
13 dpo (today 9/16): EXTREMELY TIRED, stuffy nose, hot flashes, pulling on sides, pinches near ovaries on left side, hungry like a mother.. LOL! peed 2x's with 1 hr while trying to go to bed, watery cm.
OHHHH & on 9 dpo: vivid dream that i got a positive prego test, i screamed and was screaming in my sleep according to my hubby, LOLOL!!!!! i woke up and asked him about it then took the test it was neg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"