*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

Congrats lola!! H&H 9 months!!

AFM: AF came yesterday. I'm on CD2 of a who knows how long cycle. Hopefully it will go back to normal soon....

Well im 14dpo today
AF due tomorrow but no sign usually feel it coming a day before with
the period pains .. but last few days iv had nausea and im so tired all the
time .. tender boobs can't even wear a bra there really sensitive (this never
happen to me) and ive woke uip with the flu!

thought had very very faint positive at 11dpo but IC's today are neg

lola~ CONGRATS! :happydance:

afm..still in shock not totally believing it. but im going to wait a few more days and test again. just to make sure:haha: my dr said to come in for a urine test to confirm so they can refer me to a gyno. eek!

Attachments

• test 3 (2).jpg
    test 3 (2).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 22
lola~ CONGRATS! :happydance:

afm..still in shock not totally believing it. but im going to wait a few more days and test again. just to make sure:haha: my dr said to come in for a urine test to confirm so they can refer me to a gyno. eek!

That definitely looks like a positive!! Many congrats!! H&H 9 months!

Hi, firstly big congrats to the bfp's!!!

Im 5 dpo and have moderate cramps in belly and back, sore throat, tired, very sore bbs, kind of dry cm.......is this normal for 5 dpo? AF due about 8th - 11th i think (irregular cycles)

Im 5 dpo and have moderate cramps in belly and back, sore throat, tired, very sore bbs, kind of dry cm.......is this normal for 5 dpo? AF due about 8th - 11th i think (irregular cycles)

i had read that cervical mucus and position are not predictors of pregnancy as all woman are different. Some may have dry cm, some may have an increase of cm and so on. I also had a short bit of cramping in my uterus/lower abdomen earlier today and am 6dpo. Almost just caved in to test to convince myself i am preg because i feel so out and need a picker upper! haha, but it is WAY too soon for me! hope you get your BFP soon! :thumbup:

i had read that cervical mucus and position are not predictors of pregnancy as all woman are different. Some may have dry cm, some may have an increase of cm and so on. I also had a short bit of cramping in my uterus/lower abdomen earlier today and am 6dpo. Almost just caved in to test to convince myself i am preg because i feel so out and need a picker upper! haha, but it is WAY too soon for me! hope you get your BFP soon! :thumbup:

I almost caved in too lol. so I quickly dashed to the bathroom before i could walk to my hpt's haha,
cant pee with an empty bladder right?? haha

lol i am trying the whole "well i just drank a sierra mist so my urine would be too diluted and I should prob test in the am instead" excuse.... =)

but i am pushing on and forward and going to try not to test until the 7th at the VERY earliest!

Hello Ladies!
This is also my first month ttc baby #2
I actually do think I am preggers... as this is exactly how I felt with my daughter (that... or I have one hell of an imagination! lol)

2dpo - very tired and threw up in the kitchen sink while making my daughter bfast (brutal I know) CRAMPS like nobodies buisness!
3dpo- sore boobs, very heavy feeling bbs. threw up again this morning and so tired I fell asleep folding laundry on my bed :s
4dpo - woke up at 5:30 and felt like hell, wasnt sure if I was going to puke.. Spent about 20 mins heaving. slept away most of the day (this is not like me usually i sleep 11pm- 6am M-F) still very heavy full feeling bbs. CRAMPS ARE BACK! but now with pelvic pressure - feels like.. well my uterus just hurts. lol
5dpo - woke up and felt ok, managed to eat breakfast without puking but still felt wishy washy. CRAMPS AND PELVIC pain. And now all day I feel like im leaking! I would have sworn that I was going to goto the bathroom and find my period but NOPE just creamy white...

Another weird thing is that when I was pregnant with my daughter I had to remove my earings, nose-ring, belly button because they where so itchy! havent been able to wear earing since 3dpo.
Also I have been having phyco crazy dreams since 2dpo and I dont know for how long but for sure since 3dpo I wake up in the morning in a pool of sweat... weird

So thats it for now... 5/6 dpo... I have ruffly a 24/25 day cycle and so 9 more days before period is expected.

Good luck to all us ttc! lets hope this is our month!

wow sounds like you are deffo preggo! this is my 4th month trying, hoping this is it but feeling out

afm i am out, bfn at 10dpo and brown when wiped...gl to all others still in the running!

The first day of my last cycle was Dec 8th, and I have an average 28 day cycle. I am currently 16 dpo.

I haven't had very many symptoms (usual AF symptoms or otherwise), and because of that I can't give a very good breakdown of when things occurred, but I'll estimate on the most noticeable.

For about a week and a half I've been sleeping more than usual. About a week ago I got a migraine, which isn't normal for me. I was very lightheaded and had troubles walking. It lasted for about an hour and a half. The day before yesterday I had a major craving for asparagus...which has never happened before. I looked up nutritional facts on it, and it's high in folate ...is my body trying to tell me something?

Also 3days ago I wasn't able to eat all my food (chili, asparagus and sweet potatoes) because I started feeling nauseous. I had the urge to vomit, but did not. I've had a few bouts of mild nausea since, but that is not abnormal for me.
Starting 3 days ago my BB's have been very mildly tender on and off.

2 days ago I had lower back pain, and have on and off been having cramps. On the day my AF was due, for about a half hour they were pretty bad, and I thought for sure my AF was gonna show. It didn't.

Also, starting 3 days ago (sorry if TMI) I noticed that my urine was smelling off...stronger and more bitter.

Currently I'm still having on and off cramps and am bloated/gassy.
Usually I don't cramp UNTIL I start my AF, but now I've been cramping 3 days with no sign of it.

I've been TTC for 10 months and am hoping this month is it...every month now-a-days I try not to get my hopes set too high, but now that I'm a day late that gets hard to do.

What is making me most hopeful is that I'm having symptoms I've never had before, and I didn't know were symptoms until I looked them up

I plan to buy a test tomorrow evening and test Monday morning if still necessary.

I'd really like to hear your thoughts

Looneycarter-- CONGRATS!! H&H 9 months to you!!

Andrie--it sounds promising! Since you already missed AF, get that test!! You could know like right now! LOL :) Best of luck to you for that BFP!! :)

Well im 14dpo today
AF due tomorrow but no sign usually feel it coming a day before with
the period pains .. but last few days iv had nausea and im so tired all the
time .. tender boobs can't even wear a bra there really sensitive (this never
happen to me) and ive woke uip with the flu!

thought had very very faint positive at 11dpo but IC's today are neg

We have the same cycle I'm due tomorrow as well and I don't have any pains or anything anymore! Which is weird I normally have bad cramps till af is over. And my bbs stopped hurting and I have a really runny nose. Lots of creamy cm lol. Hopefully we get our bfps.

hello ladies :) FF just confirmed ov was Friday so I am 3DPO today :) we had great timing (Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun) so I am trying not to get my hopes up. The only "symptoms" I have had is that I felt some twinges last night on my right side (my good tube) and I feel some pressure today. could be imagining it but this is also my first cycle on clomid and I have read that it isn't uncommon to feel cramps/twinges throughout the cycle. good luck to us all!

hello ladies,

almosthere - keep trying girl!! your gonna get your BFP
LOONEYCARTER- CONGRATS GIRLY!!!
ANDRIE- GO TEST GILR!!! and let us know! fingers croseed!
mrsjennyg- sounds promissing!! fingers crossed!

As for me:

2dpo - very tired and threw up in the kitchen sink while making my daughter bfast (brutal I know) CRAMPS like nobodies buisness!
3dpo- sore boobs, very heavy feeling bbs. threw up again this morning and so tired I fell asleep folding laundry on my bed :s
4dpo - woke up at 5:30 and felt like hell, wasnt sure if I was going to puke.. Spent about 20 mins heaving. slept away most of the day (this is not like me usually i sleep 11pm- 6am M-F) still very heavy full feeling bbs. CRAMPS ARE BACK! but now with pelvic pressure - feels like.. well my uterus just hurts. lol
5dpo - woke up and felt ok, managed to eat breakfast without puking but still felt wishy washy. CRAMPS AND PELVIC pain. And now all day I feel like im leaking! I would have sworn that I was going to goto the bathroom and find my period but NOPE just creamy white... had 2 - 2 hour naps today.
6dpo-EXUASTED BEYOND BELIEF. I slept from 10:30pm (fri)- 8:45am. got up went for breakfast with dh, came home at 10:15 - back to bed till 12:30. got up went to an appointment slept from 3-5. i was able to stay up till 11pm. (VERY VERY UNUSUAL!!)
7DPO- more energy today, was able todo some house work, leaking a little less today too. crampy pully dull feeling on and off today. Runny nose... In bed and sleeping by 8:30pm...
8dpo- today im just tired so far... on and off slight feelings of crampyness... honestly Im going to crawl under my desk and goto sleep.....

Another weird thing is that when I was pregnant with my daughter I had to remove my earings, nose-ring, belly button because they where so itchy! havent been able to wear earing since 3dpo.
Also I have been having phyco crazy dreams since 2dpo and I dont know for how long but for sure since 3dpo I wake up in the morning in a pool of sweat... weird
Another thing is that I have noticed especially at night i am HOT! and usually i am very cold and need to snuggle with DH to keep warm... I have been waking up with sweat running down my back almost every day since ovulation...

What do u guys think so far? Im really thinking Im knocked up again- YAHOO!

Good luck to all us ttc! lets hope this is our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->