your eyes please and a tweak would b fab!! :D

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
i think i got a faint line on a cheepie but i dont trust em hehe!! i have no idea were i am in my cycle as i mentioned in a previous post as i've stopped tracking i'm gunna hold off testing for a day or two.... but here's my pic of the test's i took today the pink handled test is an ov test the other 2 are preg test the middle preg test was taken after a half hour hold and i thought i seen a line so took the other pg test 5mins after lol if tha, but i dnt think i see anything on the last pg test :s what ya think ladies??? xx

pics of the tests are when they are dry xx

Attachments

• IMG-20140524-02967.jpg
    IMG-20140524-02967.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-20140524-02968.jpg
    IMG-20140524-02968.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 21
I see something on all of them! I think that second picture is PINK too! Get a frer and retest see if you get a definitive line :)

i get terrible ghost lines on ICs... that's why I'm a pinch skeptical... however you line looks a LOT more real than mine! :)

Don't let your ov test touch your hpt test, it will make a line appear on your hpt regardless of if your preg or not. That being said, I do see a faint line on your blue test but I would definitely try a FRER. I used the cheapie and had the faintest of faint lines, got a FRER and saw a definite thick pink line. Best of luck! If you get a FRER update with a pic of it! :)

yes i'm also very skeptical regarding these cheep pg test had a few let downs with them however the line has never been this convincing :) ... i'm gunna retest ina day or two when oh's bk from working away i have sent him pic of the test and he can see it to and normally tells me i'm imagining the line or he jusy CANNOT see it :D

Don't let your ov test touch your hpt test, it will make a line appear on your hpt regardless of if your preg or not. That being said, I do see a faint line on your blue test but I would definitely try a FRER. I used the cheapie and had the faintest of faint lines, got a FRER and saw a definite thick pink line. Best of luck! If you get a FRER update with a pic of it! :)

i didnt let them touch i just put them together when they was dry to take a pic and compare lines :).....i'm retesting when oh's bk from work but will defo post an update :) xx

image.jpg

Cld see this line before tweaking :flower: Looking good.x

just took this and it come up straight away there just really faint :s x

Attachments

• IMG-20140524-02978.jpg
    IMG-20140524-02978.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 20
Defo start of BFP babe they are the same as mine were eeekkkkkkkkk xxxx congrats x

You're on your way to a :bfp: I'd say congrats are in order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->