Your first memory?

celestek89

Reaction score
Whats your first memory? How old were you? I suddenly realised today that DD might be making her first memories now! :happydance:

Mine was my 3rd or 4th birthday, my mum made me a rainbow cake out of jelly and gave me a kitten called tinkerbell! I even remember who was at my party! I also remember sitting in my stroller, it had a pretty white lace parasol. Strange to think how little I was.

HmmmI dunno. The youngest point I can remember is being a toddler and throwing up on my dads head in poundies. He had me sitting on his shoulders, I was about 2, 2/12

When I was 3 my sister cut all my hair off and I remember that...i even remember the colour of the scissors and brush too (th scissors were blue/green childrens scissors shaped like an elephant and the brush was red with white bristles lol)

In a room with my aunties then boyfriend/my dads best friend of the time. Then various snippets of holidays, a doctor on holiday telling me i had big gums. :haha:

I remember sitting on the potty in the hall outside the toilet trying to do a poo while my mum read me a book about bears. I must have been around 2 or 3. My other earliest memory is from playschool/preschool and I made a leaf print painting and there was a slide that had camouflage netting on it and I got excited because it was my turn to go on the slide.

I remember my grandad chasing me out to the garden because i said something rude, i may have been about 3 or something, he died when i was very young

It properly excites me wondering what Lucas's first memory will be. Sad I know :dohh: It just amazes me we've spent all this time together and it's been such a major part of my life but for him, one day he'll remember very little of it.

My earliest memory was about 18 months, I put a nappy on my head and my mum took a photograph. Though I wonder if I only remember it because I've seen the photograph. Other than that it was when I went to visit my mum in hospital having my little sister, I was just over 2 and I was asking her why she was in a cot because the sides were up on the hospital bed :lol: but the way my memory has stored it, I can just see my mum in this massive cot :haha:

I remember being at my preschool and eating an apple and I had some milk too.
I also remember riding my tricycle outside when we lived in our bungalow so I was at least 4. I also vaguely remember the layout and my room and there was a door sign. I also vaguely remember feeding the pigeons in trafalger square, again I must b roughly 3/4

Mine is horrible!
I remember finding my nans dog dead and trying to stroke her to wake her up.. when I realised she wasn't sleeping I ran sobbing to my dad :'( I was about 3

Hopefully Jacobs will be much
happier :D

Mines sitting in a big paddling pool with my young cousin when we were about 2, we got in with our clothes on and our nappies swelled up so we couldn't get up! The same day we blew bubbles with my nan and I got jealous because she had a bubble machine!

After that it's sitting on the carpet at playgroup drinking a carton of milk, with a biscuit and being worried about a little boy that wasn't well so was asleep in the home corner! xxx

My mum and dad got divorced when I was 3 and I remember them asking who I wanted to live with (during an argument) and me saying both of you! I even remember I was eating beans on toast at the time!

Think that's my earliest memory. I also remember being scared of the curtains in my then bedroom so I was probably about the same age then.

I was three, my Mum, my little brother and I were having a picnic in the park by my school and my brother dropped a crisp which caused loads of crows to land around us, they chased us and my Mum kept shouting to my brother (he would of been two) to just drop the crisps, but he wouldnt. I was screaming and they were still chasing us. He never did let go of the crisps :haha:

i have two, must've been 2 and a halfish when they happened.

first is my dad spinning round on a rubberring in our paddling pool. second is running upstairs with a banana in my mouth at which point i choked on it. i don't remember my dad doing the heimlich though!

I was about 3 and I remember feeding my half sisters little half brother and sister (twins) bottles in their pram, and then going and seeing my half sister do part of her clarinet exam. She was in a big white room...

I cant remember how old i was but i was at primary school. My dad said we was getting a cat and having sky put in (think sky just came out then) i went school couldnt wait to get bk. Got home after school went to sit down and nearly sat on 2 little kittens lol. And sky didnt get put in got delayed for 2 weeks lol

I've got lots of memories spent with my grandparents aged about 2 as they looked after me while my parents worked.
Xx

2ish. I fell down a flight of concrete stairs while holding a snow globe and can remember falling and having the snow globe smash all over the black and white tiles.

I was just thinking the other day how my daughter is making memories now too!

My first memory is of my 2nd birthday, my dad came home from work and I heard him and came down the stairs on my bottom, he had a yellow cuddly duck which he gave me.
I also remember being on the beach in the double pushchair with my brother and there was a dog fight which my mum broke up with a stick. I asked my mum about it and she said that did happen when I was around 18 months but I'm not sure whether it is a true memory or something that was talked about and I've just created a memory of.

I was about 3 or 4 and at the match with my dad......I was walking along the aisle of chairs flapping the seats down on them all. Dundee must have scored, the crowd cheered.....I remember getting a fright and falling over the side of the chairs haha. :thumbup:

Mine was me spinning a rattle around on the kitchen floor. I have no idea how old I was. Maybe around two years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->