Your first memory?

I was just over 3 years old and can remember finding an Easter Egg on the stairs. I have other memories of around that time but not sure if they were before or after that point - but given that was Easter I can pin point my age.

Mines pretty cool as far as 1st memories go...
I remember walking down the road with between my mum and gran holding both their hands and gran pointing out a shooting star in the sky!! I must have been 2 maybe 3.

I can't know for *sure*- but I have a few memories of living in California with my family- and we moved away to Oregon when I was 6yrs, so I was maybe 4-5yrs old?

I remember trying to feed my little brother a cherry tomato. LOL.

I remember walking with my family and seeing the sun setting and it was so big and looked SO close- I kept running towards it thinking I could touch it!

I remember riding my trike around a tree in the school yard (prob Kindergarten) and taking the bus home.

I remember taking naps at school on my pink towel mat with a build in pillow that my Mom made me- also, getting checked for lice at school! haha. My mom was there too to help out ;)

Those are my clearest first memories-- but they all blend together. So no clue which one was first. I honestly cannot imagine remembering anything at 3yrs-- I was 2.5yrs when my brother was born- and he was a toddler (at least) in all my memories back there. Plus, how do you have any clue when those memories were? Unless there is someone to confirm it for you! haha... maybe I just have a bad memory! :haha:

I remember being at playgroup and watchin a Punch & Judy show. I would have been just over 2 at the time.

I remember sledging down the hill outside our house into the road when I was about 2 1/2. I also remember the next house we lived in when I was 3.
I think it's scary to think that if something happened to me then ds1 (nearly 2) probably wouldn't even remember me :(

I remember vomiting in my cot and crying

I remember standing in front of a screen door (pretty sure it was my foster home before I was adopted) eating a box of raisins. I got one with a stem and it grossed me out so much I still to this day refuse to eat raisins. :blush: :haha:

I was just over 2 because I remember climbing the stairs and I was in my cast ( I had hip dysplasia on both sides) but it's a very faint memory, I'm not sure when I had the next one.

No idea what is the first one, but i remember a) walking over a field towards a circus and the field had knee high grass.
b) at the kindergarten at 4 years, I wanted to ride a pedal go kart and waited till the previous kid was finished only to see that my legs werent long enough to reach the pedals(they were only just at 5years old)

I remember being pushed off a slide at pre school. I must have been 4.

These are sweet. My first memory is climbing inside the washing machine and sitting all curled up inside and mum panicking and pulling me ou.

4 years & about 3 weeks old.

It was my sisters 2nd birthday, she had a white cake with little yellow icing ducks.

My sister was being an absolute brat, got made to sit on the stairs and I was allowed to blow out her candles. Lol.

I remember being driven to my nans every morning and having a sippy cup full of tea in the car on the way there! My nan used to look after my whilst my mum was working before I started school so I must have been around 3/4! xx

I can remember being in playgroup (2 years at the oldest) and crying because my mam was behind the baby gate eating toast and drinking coffee :haha: then in nursery me and someone arguing because I saw my friend who was older than us through the gate and I wanted her to be my friend and nobody else's haha. I was a bitch :haha: then in year 1 me and my 'boyfriend' holding hands behind the little library settee thing lol! Good memories up until year 3 then they go bad, I want Elodie's all to be fun :)

My first memory is quite sad. I was 8 years old. My dad died. Pretty much anything before then was whipped clear. It was hard on me.:'-(

My first memory is a bit like that. I remember standing in my nan's living room looking at my grandad in a bed with a big oxygen bottle next to it. I would have been about 3 1/2 as that's when he came home to die.

I had just turned 2 and my brother tried to help by bring a toy downstairs for me. He fell and the toy, a crib, cut his chin. My memory is of playing with a wooden trolly of bricks in the hospital waiting room while he was being treated and then my father lifting me and watching my mum, carrying my brother with a dressing on his chin, back towards us. It's as clear as anything. My son, now 4, told me a few weeks ago that he remembers being born. I wouldn't have believed him at all except he went on to tell me that he was trying to get out of the tunnel but that there was a bend in it that he couldn't get round. He did indeed get stuck and end up with forceps help.

2, having my tonsils taken out at hospital, after being pinned down by several nurses and my dad before being sedated. I suppose traumatic events are readily stored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->