Your first memory?

I have a very faint one where I was about 2 or 3 at pre-school. There was a huge wooden slide there that all the children loved going down and there was a ledge at the top that you could sit on and play before going down and i was sat there blocking the way of all the other children :rofl:

The one after that that I remember very well I was 4 and was upstairs and the phone rang, my mum answered it and after a minute called up to me and asked if I would like to go to something called 'rainbows' which is the thing you go to before brownies. I said 'what's that' and she said 'like brownies' and i said 'yes' and that was that!

I remember things from when i was about 3!

However Harriet remembers things that happened to her back when she had just turned 2!

I remember being with my gran waiting for my mum finishing work. We were waiting at a park i must have been under school age as i went to nursery in the morning and she finished at about half 2.

I also remember smashing my sea monkeys when i was climbing up for stuff i must have been 4ish then too.

I cant remember anything earlier though with my memory lucky i can remember yesterday :haha: i think its funny when people remember their first day at school i have no idea about mine

My earliest memory is one of two. My first is being behind my mums sofa ripping and screwing her cigarettes up and my second is having chicken pox and not being able to go out with my dad and brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->