Your gender announcements.

MamaHix1409

Wife, mummy of almost 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I'm looking for some inspiration. How did/do you all plan to announce the gender of your babies?

Thanks!

This is our Facebook announcement x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 55
This was ours!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 28
I'm making fairy cakes with coloured butter icing internally. Each of my children will take a bite at the same time whilst shouting ''it's a ....''. It's purely to reveal to the world as the children already know from a failed, botched reveal last weekend.

Following for ideas..

This was ours last time :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-29-15-56-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-29-15-56-47.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 22
I'm planning on doing a riddle. It's just like a short poem and if you read closely you can get it.
There is also a boy version :) you just read the first letter of every sentence and it should say "it's a girl" or "it's a boy"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 24
LOVE that campn!!!!!!

We bought some pink balloons and put them in a box. My little girl opened the box and out flew the pink balloons. My partner did it on Facebook live rather than a video so it was live to all our family and friends.

Glad you ladies like it! I think it's super cute and easy to do!

Here's the boy version.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 11
Glad you ladies like it! I think it's super cute and easy to do!

Here's the boy version.

I adore these! I might pinch them to upload to my Facebook whilst we are out taking the official announcement photos :D

Thanks duck :D

We did a video where my 3 kiddos took a can of silly string and went to town on each other with the color being pink as I am having a girl and then after they sprayed each other in case the color was not apparent they all grabbed a crown that said princess and I said what are we having? Of course my oldest replied its a girl. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->