Your LO's favorite gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie LOVES her kitchen :yipee: Se left her dishes in the sink last night :rofl: We told her she was a slob :lol: She's also keen on her brush set to clean the floors :lol: She's a little clean freak so she's in her element :lol: She also love her dollies and her pram :) and the fur real cuddle chimp :lol: Her dad thought she's be terrified of it but she loves it :D

Joe LOVES his train table :yipee: Also his new trains and he got a little fur real elephant which he loves :D He's also mad for his little einstein globe :D

Cara loves her new/1st mobile phone :yipee:

Gemma/ryan love the Wii :yipee: Joint pressie but they're hooked, we all are :lol:

so far her vtech walker but she is yet to open.. her bounce and spin zebra, her ride on catipilare her mega blocks and two other pressies tht i cant even remember wht they are lol

also her great nan and grandad got her a smart trike and a laugh and learn chair which she will gettomorow so we will see xxx

Maley got this https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...cessories/Dolls-House-with-100-Pieces(0025587)

and she has been playing with it now for 45 minutes!!!!! (she got it yesterday and i put it up 45 minutes ago!!!

Austin loves his 'Scout' puppy that says his name (Char isn't as impressed with her Violet one, LOL). He also loves his 'Lumpy' (the elephant from Pooh) toy that squeaks and crinkles. Charlotte's favorite are her bead necklaces, kitchen/playfood/pots/pans.

Dec seems to like everything, he does spend a lot of time sitting on his bike with his helmet on !!!! lol but he plays with all the other stuff to.

Lily's was her Dolly and Pram :cloud9: Jack didn't really have a preference!

Nieve loves her Waybaloo and her V-Tech walker.
Jacob loves his Transformers
Tillie loves her digital camera

morgan loved his vetec bear !!!! and i loved his adidas trackie and rattle :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"