• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your OH

How many children do you have?

How many hours does your OH work?

It varies & he is away 12 weeks/year, but I'd say 60 on average...

What does your OH do at home? (Chores, for the children, for you)

He travels quite a bit, but when he's home, he does the trash & recycling & litterbox, cleans up the kitchen after dinner, does a load of laundry once a week, goes grocery shopping when I ask, cooks 1-2x/week. He takes our son to swimming on Sundays & plays with him all the time. He takes our son somewhere every weekend he's home, just the two of them. He also does bedtime. He will also do the icky things that occur every once in a while, like unclog the toilet, or clean up kitty vomit, or remove the carcass of the bunny or vole or bird left by the kitty.

How much free time does he have to himself?

A few hours in the evenings after our son goes to bed, unless he's working.
Commute to & from office.
When he's away, obviously more, but he's mostly working...

one month old baby
Hours vary, between 16-40- he is self employed.
He cooks a couple of times a week, hoovers and tidies. He does the bins and any DIY type things. He helps with everything baby related including nappy changes, baths etc. He'll make me tea etc and always asking if i need anything. I normally cook, and take care of baby all day when he is at work and i do all the laundry etc.
He has hardly any free time to himself really, most of the time is spent at work or with me and baby.
I think my DH is fab and we work as a great team

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"