Your Opinion on Spotting?

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Late period, so when spotting occurs, its a sure sign that the :witch: is on her way right?

no.
i always had spotting before af- starting at about 9 or 10 dpo.
when i got my bfp i had spotting later- at 11dpo but only lasting a few hours.
there was absolutely now difference in the appearance of the spotting, so it's really hard to tell. i know that's probably no help at all, but you're not out til af shows in full force! gl!

I've had spotting before AF for 15 years now, and I can honestly say the only time I haven't spotted before AF was when I was pregnant. My spotting is caused from a friable cervix which is sensitive to hormone levels. When I spot, it's a sure sign AF is on her way.

no.
i always had spotting before af- starting at about 9 or 10 dpo.
when i got my bfp i had spotting later- at 11dpo but only lasting a few hours.
there was absolutely now difference in the appearance of the spotting, so it's really hard to tell. i know that's probably no help at all, but you're not out til af shows in full force! gl!

So what possessed you to test?

Im just so confused right now :( Id hate to get my hopes up again. Usually my breast tenderness disappears at AF, but its still lingering (almost unnoticeable but there) Took my temp twice (right after the other because thermometer is always cold in the morning) and got 97.8 (so im dropping) and 98.3 (or I just rose again?) When I spotted my cervix was low and hard. And now I cant find it! Its too high and the walls are soft.
I dont know what to think...

One direction pulls me to AF, the other in Maybe Baby. :cry:

I've had spotting before AF for 15 years now, and I can honestly say the only time I haven't spotted before AF was when I was pregnant. My spotting is caused from a friable cervix which is sensitive to hormone levels. When I spot, it's a sure sign AF is on her way.

I would spot ALL THE TIME when I was on BC, thats how I knew I was gonna get my period. But when I went off 8 months ago, my period since then has been so irregular (But I stopped spotting). This is also the first time im getting tender breasts since off birth control.

Maybe its just a sign that my hormones are starting to regulate after 8 months?

i actually got a pos. hpt before the spotting @ 9dpo. i tested because my chart looked weird and i thought maybe i hadn't o'd. i took an opk and it was the brightest positive i've ever gotten on an opk so i thought, what the heck and took an hpt. to my utter shock it was pos. (after 22 months you kinda get used to seeing neg.) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->