Your opinion

S

Siyren

Lyss is desperate for the Jessie woody and buzz dolls for Christmas- it will take up a good portion of my budget- but it's all she's been asking for since February- my mum thinks I'm being daft, that I should just ignore her and get her something else I think she'll like.
Thing is I know she'll love them and I feel like it would be awful to ignore the only things she wants to put in her letter to Santa.
So opinions are needed! Be honest!

Can you maybe get a few of the dolls and then a few other things?

I'd get her them if it's what she wants and what she's been asking for for so long! If its something she really wants she won't even be bothered by anything other presents or having less!

If thats what she really wants I'd get it for her. :) xxx

If that is all she is asking for and been asking for so long i would get them. :flower:

Thanks girls- that was what I was thinking- my mum was making me feel ridiculous for wanting to get them for her- I just think that she'd prefer having less but having it be what she asked Santa for x

i would and then just buy a few other
bits on top, sod your mum it's christmas lol

:thumbup:

i'd hold out for a few codes though, those things
are blooming expensive

:shock:

Lol dw ignoring the fact I'm broke atm- I try to never buy anything without a code from you m'dear z

yes i would - toy story is something that most kids (and adults :haha:) love - they hold there value too ;)

Just get them if she wants them! My ds has all the toystory figures (even zurg!!) and he loves them he got most of them the Christmas before last and he still plays with them most days xx

I would buy them as well. I bought LO the Disney store one's (think they're £25 each) I held out for an offer on them and got both for about £18 each last yer. He doesn't know they aren't the one's at £50 each :flower:

Thanks everyone- glad it doesn't seem so weird to everyone else.

Just checked my emails and I ordered Disney store orders last year on 21st September and 20th nov and used discount codes on both orders :)

Yes im sad and keep my emails on orders from previous years so I can keep an eye out for sales/large discounts at same times each year :rofl:

Yeah, I'd get them. Especially if its all she has asked for xx

smyths toys does the buzz and woody together for 50 :) they the same as the big 45 quid ones

i would get her them if shes asking for them id hate to have a disapointed child on xmas day

Just checked my emails and I ordered Disney store orders last year on 21st September and 20th nov and used discount codes on both orders :)

Yes im sad and keep my emails on orders from previous years so I can keep an eye out for sales/large discounts at same times each year :rofl:

What a great idea, never thought of doing this!:thumbup:

That's what I'm getting zack this year,along with buzz lightyear. Tyler had them all 3years ago but they were well loved and ended up breaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->