Your opinion

Nothing worse than a disappointed baby on xmas morning. Go for it x

Argos have Interactive Buzz & Woody toys for £50. I've seen them going down cheaper though. I'm watching that for DS's birthday. They also have a 12 inch talking Jessie for £37. You could get them when the 3 for 2 on toys starts if you need something else x

Yeah I'd get them and then a couple of token presents to make up a little stash. I wouldn't see the point of getting her things she's not asked for just so she can have more!

Thanks girls - glad I asked now- I want her to believe as long as possible so I don't want to let her down xx

I would definitely get her the dolls, especially because she has been asking for them since February x

Imogen had jessie and Freya has woddy and they love them! Infact Freya was quite excited about buzz too. So if she will love them get them :)

id get her them if thats all she truly wants then imagine her face when she sees them christmas morning and knows Santa listened to her wish xxx

There's loads of different types too the most expensive woody is "the collection woody sherrif he's usually £50 but he's £32 on amazon now

The interactive Buzz & Woody have gone down to £40, standard price on Argos. It goes on offer now and again so you may get it cheaper if you wait.

Yeah the argos one's (buzz and woody) are down to £40 for the pair plus jessie so you could wait until argos do a 3 for 2 on toys (they done it in September last year) and at least you'd get something else free? Maybe disney codes would work out cheaper but that's an option to get the most for your money :)

I'd definitely get her what she has asked for then some bits and pieces to make up a stocking :) its hard working with a budget, but get her what you know she wants or you will probably regret it. When will be the next chance you'll be able to get her the toys she really wants. xx

I agree with the others. Deffo get them. Just to add we brought lo the pull string woody snd jessie and power up buz and as much as he likes them he deffo loves his small plastic ones. They are about 6 inches and about 5 quid from bnm. Even now that he isnt that into toy story he still takes them swimming and plays with them alot.

I agree with the others. Deffo get them. Just to add we brought lo the pull string woody snd jessie and power up buz and as much as he likes them he deffo loves his small plastic ones. They are about 6 inches and about 5 quid from bnm. Even now that he isnt that into toy story he still takes them swimming and plays with them alot.

My DD has these ones and takes them everywhere. I thought she was too young for them but they were bought for her as a present and she adores them. they have been great for encouraging her imagination and doing role play.

She also has the Disney store small soft toy dolls, the beanie type ones that are £7 each.

I was thinking of getting her the set of larger ones at Xmas but because she loves these smaller sets so much I'm not sure:shrug:

Ok, what I would probably do is source some preloved ones in good condition and then put them in a special box to open in so that she still gets them but you haven't had to spend your whole budget xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->