Your over night favourites

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
OK so I am feeling more and more confident in my fluff and am ready to go over night.....up to now I used disposables at night. He usually gets changed when he wakes for a feed but only if dirty. I generally wakes once or twice at the moment.

We co-sleep so I do tend to just sit up in bed and change him so I'm thinking I should take my wet bag to bed with me!

What are your favourite nappies for over night and do you add extras ie boosters, fleece liners etc.

TIA! :D

The ones that were the easiest and worked best for me were BumGenius pockets with both inserts, Hayden could go 12hrs easy in them. But I loved my fitteds you just need a cover or fleece pants, which is what we used, and for those I loved BagShot Row Bamboo overnights and Very Baby Simply Nights

We use BG V3 with both inserts or an organic Flip, both work 12-13 hours for us with no leaks :D

WNNN (once he got to 12lb+, they actually are from 15lb but hes long so they fit well enough sooner) HL bedbugs (with one not both boosters) Tots Bots Stretchies and Ellas House Bumhuggers.

TB stretchies would be my first choice for a littler one or small Bedbugs.

I wonder......*off to the swap/sell thread*

TB stretch are no good for Molly anymore, always damp against her skin which I don't like. Her LLS are great! Also waiting on a WNNN to try.

were the TB ok when she was smaller?

We used a BG last night and its done brilliantly. On from 11pm till 7am and still dry!

is wnnn a weenotions night nappy?

Tots Bots Bamboozles or Little Lamb Bamboo for us :D

Bamboozles are great for the night. Liam keeps them 8h as he never poops in his sleep.

My issue is that Sid trumps and they are nearly always wet ones! :dohh:

The TB stretch were fine until recently (it might be that she's waking and feeding more frequently) so I'm not sure if it's an age thing or a frequency of feeding thing iyswim?

WNNN is a wee notions night nappy yes, they always get rave reviews so I've ordered one. Not a bad price either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->