Your stuck with me for another mth

Kris

Reaction score
AF JUST came... Was putting the washing on and i felt a gush (tmi i know lol) and i went ... Oooohhhh CRAP :dohh:

Went to the toilet and it confirmed what i was worried about... AF!!

I was so sure this month was going to be our LUCKY MONTH ... Had so many symptoms and still got AF .... Looks like this coming month i am going to really pay attention and do the :sex: a bit more haha.

Oh well, i am disappointed but what am i supposed to do?? Cry and be miserable all day, or look forward to the month ahead??? :happydance:

Im just going to think of this failed try as a good practice...and next mth i will hopefully get my BFP!

So ladies your stuck with this aussie girl for a bit longer!!! :dohh:

There you go with the positive attitude. Sorry this wasnt your month but like you said tomorrow can always be better. Like me an dh does. if this time doesn't work we plan on pulling out all the stops next month. Good luck. and baby dust.

thanks alot!!

im also changing my health this month aswell by eating alot better and doing more exercise....Fingers crossed!!:happydance:

My disappointment this morning has now turned into Excitement for this month coming!!!

Q - If i wanted to start getting more focused...any tips on wha ti can do to determine when O will be etc... AF started today .... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->