Your thoughts?!?!

Nell0128

Reaction score
So i'm going to apologise in advance as i might get too graphic in my explanations, but i could use thoughts, good or not so good :wacko:

So on 29th April i was 28dpo, at 27dpo i had a brown discharge, more CM streaked with brown, on 28dpo i took a HPT with FMU and it was positive, i can attach a pic if you's like. Went to the Dr on 29dpo and she did another pee test, it was negative, she drew blood that too came back negative.

She advised to wait a couple of weeks and see whether AF would come, if not another blood test and scan and if not preg she would force AF. Since that day i have not taken another test. Here's my problem, my breasts are sore on and off but mainly in the evenings they feel 'full' more than sore. I've continued to have that brown spotting on and off. It's not much and sometimes a few spots on my pantyliner but mostly when i wipe. I've also checked my CP and it's still high and soft i usually check on the days that the spotting has stopped and then BAM, it starts again.

It's now more stringy, AF has still been a no show and my app with my Dr is on Tuesday next week. So what do you think?

Other symptoms, back pain on the right side all the way into my hip and i can't handle dairy, after drinking tea i get really nauseous and have actually threw up but it was like slime....

Sorry for the long post, thanks for reading

Forgot to mention, after a few days of no spotting i was really constipated and had to strain when going, and after that i had spotting again.. TMI, Sorry

that sounds really positive, dont have ti wirry about tmi here, i feel we are all in the same boat so any and all symptoms you experience are a great help to others....your symptoms do sound promising though!! gl and fx'd

How long does it normally take to bleed after taking provera. I went to my Doc on the 14th she did another pee test, negative and started me on Provera. It's been 3 days since my last pill so i'm wondering how much longer. This waiting is driving me crazy. Checked my CP it hasn't moved, still high and soft and CM is clear with creamy bits.

Any thoughts:wacko:

Hi Nell, I started AF 4 days after my last provera pill but, just like with so much of it, everybody seems to be a little different. Good luck!!

There's no sign, usually i get crampy, nothing, nada, zip, zilch, lol. I'm just wondering how long should i wait before i call my dr, so if i haven't had it after a week should i worry? And tell me, anybody who has gone through this, what was your period like after taking provera?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->