Your time will come.

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Anyone else totally fed up with those four words?
It's doing my head, my sister text me last night asking what I thought about the program Out of Depth where Amanda Holden was a midwife and they showed births and I replied I must be mad getting upset because I want to do that! :lol: Her reply was YOUR TIME WILL COME, well that was it I went mad, of course she can say that she is pregnant with her third! I said I wished people would stop saying that when they themselves have no idea what it is like to want a baby so badly and be surrounded by babies and pregnant woman. I feel bad this morning but I hate it.
Anyone else sick of feeling like this?

didnt know she was preg !! i dint watch it by the way how many times it on ?x

I know how you feel hun I get this all the time too, especially from my mum! People don't seem to realise what its like when you want a baby so bad and everyone around you has babies and is pregnant :(

I watched the Amanda Holden thing too, it was really good I was bawling :cry:

i hate them words. I have heard it SEVERAL times this week and its driving me potty - i just smile and say 'i know - i have years yet' when really im thinking 'sod off. what would you know about how i feel'

I am sick to death of heering this, so im with you there

Not to mention the, 'OUR TIME WILL COME'. My DH is very unaware of the danger he is in when those words roll off his tongue!

Not to mention the, 'OUR TIME WILL COME'. My DH is very unaware of the danger he is in when those words roll off his tongue!

:rofl: don't wanna be in your house when he says it

Mine says it too, I feel like jumping up and ramming his tongue down his throat, I mean how can he possible understand how I am feeling he already has two kids!!!

my H2B is always so reasonable when we talk about our future babies. He's like, we should wait until a month or two after the wedding for this reason and that reason. Even though he wants one now. I just want him to be on pins and needles waiting with me. urgh!

Oooooo I so understand where you're coming from on that one. My best friend has just found out she's pregnant for the second time...both pregnancies were unplanned so she's never been in the position of wanting a baby so badly.

Hrmph. I just have to keep gritting my teeth and changing the subject whenever she says "your time will come" because if I didn't I'd go insane with anger, lol!!

This is all anyone says to me. I appreciate they aren't biting my head off about being broody at this age but at the same time it's like, geez. I KNOW my time is coming, that's what makes it so hard, the fact I KNOW it isn't going to come for several years :|

my H2B is always so reasonable when we talk about our future babies. He's like, we should wait until a month or two after the wedding for this reason and that reason. Even though he wants one now. I just want him to be on pins and needles waiting with me. urgh!

Yeh H2B is a bit more laid back he is broody but I don't think mens broodiness is anything like a womans. He knows we have to wait just like I know but it's still damn hard!

Roll on August and we ARE TTC! He says that and then says "I thought we where waiting a bit after the wedding?" :growlmad: Stop changing your bloody mind, can't tell me August and then move it on!

Roll on August and we ARE TTC! He says that and then says "I thought we where waiting a bit after the wedding?" :growlmad: Stop changing your bloody mind, can't tell me August and then move it on!

i know! H2B first said right after the wedding. Honeymoon conception!! weee!!! and then this past weekend he said maybe we should wait until a few months after the wedding :growlmad: argh! oh well. maybe with our oopsie i won't have to wait at all (shhhh :happydance:)

We aren't waiting! I've waiting long enough :lol:

I think once the wedding is out of the way he will want to try, he keeps telling his friends that if we weren't getting married we would be TTCing now!

I think once the wedding is out of the way he will want to try, he keeps telling his friends that if we weren't getting married we would be TTCing now!

my H2B feels the same way. If it weren't for the wedding we would be TTCing now lol, kinda tempting actually.

my H2B feels the same way. If it weren't for the wedding we would be TTCing now lol, kinda tempting actually.

:lol: The thing keeping me going is knowing that when we do have a baby we will all have the same surname, that means a lot to H2B and I :D

We are the same if we weren't getting married we would be ttc.
I wouldn't fit in my dress if we managed to get pg quickly!!!! Plus will need a stiff drink on wedding and will probably consume a fair amount of alcohol on honeymoon as it is all incusive!!! But then no more alcohol from when we get back!!!
And I feel like we will be a proper family if we are married!!
We wont be waiting long after the wedding tho (as long as oh has managed to find a new job in march!!) As soon as we are back off honeymoon we will be trying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->