your views plz ladies :)

Tealrose

Reaction score
well im meant to be 2dpo but i think i might have ov early from the cm i had 2 days before i was meant to ov so may be 4/5 dpo but last night i went very wet (tmi) like i had done a little wee lol (i hadnt :p ) and today i had lower stomach pain the kind im getting when af is a day away/starting and my nipples feel like they are beginning to become sensitive, we :sex: for 5 nights before ov except day 2 then ov day and 2 days after so i covered all the days i think lol ive been trying 3 years, do you think this sounds positive or is it way too early and im imagining it all? x

it's not too early to be imagining things...trust me lol. I'm 4.5 weeks pregnant, and I got my wonderful :bfp: after having every symptom in the book EXCEPT sore nipples. I had lots of cramping and cm. Sounds promising! GL and keep us posted! :dust:

Thanks for reply hun, i read your reply on the lady with water cm and looks like we are sort of in the same boat! so excited :happydance: how many days do u think i should wait to test, because im not positive how many dpo i am

still feel very wet cm today and feel achy all over, i had a great nights sleep, a lazy morning in front of the tv and still feel tired so much so i literally just fell asleep while i was loading paper into the printer!

I've been feeling this way for a couple days where i hurt all over and my tummy hurts :( crampiness down below and even hurt down there once so bad it woke me up :( and I wanted to cry....FX hang in there :)

well im 5dpo and yesterday i couldnt stop going to the toilet and today ive got a niggly pain on my lower right side and an ache in my lower back..do u think these are good signs?

defo good signs!

Im 6dpo, and had a similar pinching pain on my lower left side, and an abundance of creamy or watery CM. Im so excited! I want to start testing, but Ive promised myself I wont take one until Friday (9dpo) I know that is still stupidly early, but Im just excited!

PMA's everyone! xx

im dying to test too im avoiding buying any, im going to wait until the 1st dec! (if i can) im having cream cm one day and watery the next! so annoying, i hate symptom spotting but just cant help it!

tell me about it! I was telling my OH about the pinching pains, and he said he had tummy ache a few days ago, and do I think he could be pregnant! :rofl: I guess it makes you realise that ANYONE could have 'symptoms' even if they are ttc or not!

Still wont stop me though ;) xx

im 8dpo today and have just done a frer! i held off from going to the toilet for 7 hrs! but the test came back negative :( the only symptoms i have now is very wet cm, i had to go to the toilet twice earlier to check as it felt like i had either wet myself or af have come because it was such a gush lol. i hope im not out, i want more symptoms! i would rather feel really crappy and get my bfp than feel fine and have a bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->