Your worst thoughts on these boys names please!

I LOVE Nathan ;)

Sebastian reminds me of the crab from little mermaid, Zach and Issac remind me of Hanson, mmm bop singers but that isn't relevent for their generation. Hayden reminds me of that Hayden patenaire or whatever her surname is.

Can't think of anything associated with the others.

I love Sebastian!!!

I ahte taught too many naughty Nathans to recommend it....
I agree with Aimee about Zac and Issac= Hanson

Zachary - More than likely would be shortened to Zac/Zach/Zack but if you are alright with that then it is ok. I don't like the name for that reason.

Mason - Reminds me of the french word "Maison" meaning house, but is a nice name none the less :)

Sebastian - Do not care for it, due to the short forms possible with it

Isaac - Is not very common, but a little too religious for me

Alexander - DH's name, so a little biased :haha:

Hayden - A little to popular for me, but overall a nice name

Nathan - I know too many people with this name, many of which I do not care for, but I do like this name.

Zachary is nice and if not common in the UK - go for it:flower:

Did you like Nathanial?

Some other ideas: Mathias, Timothy and Lucas.

I'm leaning more towards Caleb Zachary after these comments. I know I didn't originally include it in my list. My DH has read all these comments and now likes this the best too, so thank you ladies!

I didn't know the names of Hanson, but I'd hate for any of my friends to think of MMbop everytimes I say my sons name!

I cant think of any 'bad tings' about any of the names, I wouldn't say I 'like' them all, but not for any paeticular reason, just personal choice!

I have to say tho, Nathan is a great name, as my youngest is called Nathan :lol: We just call him Nath for short tho, not Nate!

Zachary; Mason; Isaac and Alexander are on my baby list :) and I think the other names are lovely too :) x

i love love love sebastian.
also like isaac and hayden, xx

I like all of them except Sebastian, I don't know why it's just one of those names I've never liked I can't put my finger on it!

Zachary-dont like IMO too popular

Mason-love

Sebastian-too long IMO

Isaac- cute , i like it

Alexander- meh only like if you only call him Xander

Hayden- dont like at all

Nathan- ok .. i dont mind it

I like Alexander!

You could call him Alexander, Alex, and Xander. =D

Im partial to Mason thats my sons name and I dont hear it really at all and I always get lots of compliments

I love Hayden and Nathan and Mason

I dislike Isaac I don't like it shortened to Ike.. bleh

i love zachary, its my brothers name but my mom slept it zackery.

Zachary: Pretty obviously and easily shorted. Happens to be my OH's name. Through his high school year's he spelled Zach as Zaq. xD Very very popular, so if that's a concern with you I'd steer clear.

Mason: I've only met one. I like the name in general. It's one that may not flow terribly well with your surname, what ever that is. But if it does, it's a solid choice.

Sebastian: I love this name. And btw, there are other options than Seb. I know a Sebastian who went by Seth. Bit of a stretch I know, but it worked.

Isaac: Very biblical, which could be good or bad for you, depending. I dislike 'Ike' though.

Alexander: I've always dislike 'Alex' (though that is my brother's name) because I feel it's a bit boyish. But then Alexander with the last name may be a bit of a mouth full even in later life.

Hayden: Very feminine to my ears. Cute though.

Nathan: Eh..I don't actually have a reason to dislike it. Hahah. Probably some barely remember nursey school bully by that name. xD

I was hoping to come on here and slag your names off :rofl: but I really like them all.

My fave is Sebastian as thats one of our choice of two for a boy

Zachary - I LOVE Zachary, its my cousins name and hes absolutely gorgeous. Such a little cutie. Also, can be Zach when hes older. (although my cousin gets Shanks :haha: But his brother Charlie, gets Chizz.) Is in my top 10 :thumbup:

Mason - also in my top ten, very cute and suits well to all ages.

Sebastian - Sorry, reminds me of the Lobster off the little mermaid. Also dont think it goes well for anything but an old man. Old foreign man.

Isaac - Very lovely! Reminds me of a little boy who cried alot though. But an absolutely gorgeous name.

Alexander - Very classic, can be shortened to Alex, good for all ages :)

Hayden - Kinda sounds like a little boy name to me. Not a fan of the -ayden names tbh.

Nathan - Not such a fan, i cant picture a little baby boy being called Nathan. Sorry.

Good luck! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"