Your worst thoughts on these boys names please!

Zachary
Mason
Sebastian
Isaac
Alexander
Hayden
Nathan

Sebastian reminds me of the lobster from Little Mermaid; not a fan.
Mason reminds me of a brick-layer... but I guess that's what it means, haha.
Nathan, Zachary & Hayden- I like

Don't really have opinions about Alexander & Isaac...I don't dislike them but I wouldn't chose them for my child

hope i wasn't too harsh...

My oldest son's name is Isaac. He likes his friends to call him Ike & his cousins call him Zeke. I have never referred to him anything other than Isaac. What drives me crazy is a lot of people misspell his name. Instead of 2 a's, they use 2 s's (Issac instead of Isaac). I absolutely love the name. It means "he will laugh" and it suits my son very well. I also think its a name that grows well. Its so cute on a little guy, and handsome on a grown man. My son is now 10 and we have met a few other boys named Isaac but not too many.

Zachary - Quite like this name, and the shortened Zac, Zach, or Zack

Mason - I have nephew with this name, I only know one other little boy with this name, not very common IMO but still like it

Sebastian - Again a nice name, and shortened of Seb

Isaac - As far as I'm concerned, you could shorten this to Zac. I know it isn't spelt like it but that's just my opinion

Alexander - Only like the shortened of Alex

Hayden - Immediately thought of Hayden Christiansen or Hayden Panettiere but there are plenty of boys with girlie names/girls with boyish names

Nathan - Another nephew of mine and one of my best mates is called this and they get called Nay for short.

All in all they are all great names. Hope you manage to decide what you'd like soon

Zachary & Nathan were in me and my OH baby boy name list but we went with Nathan :flower:
Good Luck x

R1Rgp1.png

This is a real old thread girls! I had a little chuckle when I just noticed that after a 5 page long thread about the OP short list, her sig shows she ended up calling him something completely different! heheh!

My son's name is Hayden and we love it, but it's what you think that matters. Good luck, it's tricky! Xxx

Like Sebastian and Isaac- not heaps keen on the others, but that is mostly personal choice. Oh, and Mason is the name of one of the Kardashian babies!

Zachary - like it

Mason - makes me think of the Kardashians

Sebastian - ehhh...

Isaac - good

Alexander - good

Hayden - love but for a girl

Nathan - great

Zachary- dh's name but VERY common

Mason- woman I don't like names her son this :haha: other than that it's nice

Sebastian- I like it but it's a little big for a kid. if you have a nickname that's different

Isaac- very nice!

Alexander- not a huge fan... never known anyone by this name but seems common. alex I like (I don't have to make sense right)

Hayden- ohh lovely!

Nathan- My favorite on your list but I like Nathaniel better and love Nate as a nickname.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->