You're all going to think I'm mad.

S

Serene123

I get sooooooo jealous of women at the end of their pregnancy. I wish I could be in labour again!

:shock:

Aww...you're not mad at all...im exactly the same!...i try to explain to my OH how i would love to do it all again...as painful as it was it was the most beautiful and amazing experience in my life....xx

I am really scared about giving birth this time cause of last time, wish i could be looking forward to it i really do :( i was the first time but it all went wrong.
glad you had a nice experiance during labour and you can look forward to it next time x

I am exactly the same, I think I wish I could do it again and change bit's like the birth etc :D

well I think you're all mad :rofl: I'm not looking forward to going through that again

ive started to just miss being pregnant sometimes lol but omg im glad i dont have to give birth again hahaha i didnt have a bad experience n i didnt think it hurt as much as i thought but u r all mad hahahaha

omg no way on earth....fair enuff pregnant but not the labour i had such a horrible expirience and am still recoverin now...id pertrifyed of havin to do that all again....i not evn done my birth story cus i dont want to think bout it eva again lol ever! xx

This makes me feel a bit better about labour!

I wish I was still in second tri :blush: I don't want this baby to come out yet, I'm enjoying myself too much! :rofl: Yes, I'm crabby and in pain and miserable but overall I love being pregnant. (probably because I know I'm not allowed another one lol)

Ok Ill swap! Your all mad! Im shitting myself...........

even though i had an awful labour i too wish i could go through all the experiences again, such a wonderful time for us :cloud9: x x x

I had a bad experience with my birth but before it all went wrong even though i was in alot of pain, Iv never been more excited in my life!! Its the whole meeting baby thing and thats the only reason id do it again! :D

It's so exciting. I am DREADING ever being PREGNANT again but I can't wait for another labour!!

if you could go through labour without the whole 9months of pregnancy i wouldnt mind, despite how awful it was i cant say i wouldnt do it again.

Me too it was the most best experience meeting my baby for the first time but labour were painful xx

Yeah I kind of feel like that too but I really dont get why.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"