YouTube stash and reviews

punk_chick

Reaction score
So for the past couple of days I've been looking at nappy reviews and stashes on youtube , but everyone I've found except one which was australian, they all seemed to be american. So I was thinking when I've added a bit more to my stash and when LO starts using them should I start vloging and reviewing for the english audience??

Yeah, got about 27 nappies although I have no idea what I'm doing.:haha:

I think I'll do the first couple of weeks with newborn sposies until her size 0/1 ones actually do fit. I haven't bought any newborn reusables, although I got a couple of 0 sized ones. She's about 4lbs already though, so she may not need the sposies at all.

Here's what I've got so far:

Sized nappies (sizes 0/1/S depending on brand):

2 x BG
4 x Little Lamb ones (the assorted pack)
4 x Lollipops
1 x Bamboozle
1 x Motherease
2 x Nature Babies

Plus a Little Lamb, a Thirsties, a Lollipop and an Andy's wrap (have no idea what the latter is, it was just down to a ridiculous price so I thought what do I have to lose? :shrug:)

And then I've got the BTP/one-sized ones:

1 x Blueberry
1 x Pop-In
1 x Funnibunz
5 x BG
1 x Totsbots easyfit
1 x Smartipants
3 x ebay cheapies (the 97k gallery ones or whatever they're called)

All these amount to a total of 27 nappies I think, and I've spent about £270. :wacko:

Oh, and I've got about 10 bamboo and 10 fleece liners from Little Lamb. Hopefully I won't have to use sposies in between. I'd rather get more internet cheapies.

What do you think?:blush:

hehe rockera - you've gone all out! I just ordered prefolds and thirsties - that's all (well for the diapers themselves anyway)!

I am also going to try to make some covers and perhaps even some pocket diapers on my own since I found this really cute book showing how and I love to sew :D

OMG LaRockera, you put my tiny stash to shame lol I'm spanning on using sposies too till the ones I have got fit (chosen BTP's) although after speaking with my MIL at the weekend that probably won't be too long as 2 out of her 3 son (inc OH) weighed over 8lb at birth!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love how you think I'm all ready and prepared, girls. I feel I have no idea what I'm doing. I feel I just went into the web and never got out, that's all.

Okay, there's a reason why I got so much stuff. I'm going to give birth to Greece and stay there for like, six months before returning to the UK with bubba, and as most people there are completely unaware of the reusables' existence, or can't be bothered to try them, the nappies are really expensive, and it would cost me more to have them shipped there from the UK/US. So I'm stashing up now to have at least a couple of days's supply, and then take it from there.

I really don't know what I'm doing. I really don't. :haha:

We'll all be there on our first day of using cloth, pick up a nappy and go "what the hell was I thinking?" with a look of confusion haha

It's good that your organised and thinking about the cost too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->