YSL touche eclat x2 BNIB

L

Laura--x

I have 2 of these BNIB shade 1

£12 each posted or the both for £20 x

What's the box like on these Hun? Are they bashed up or anything? Basically could I give them as gifts? x

Boxes are fine hun, they have a few little marks on them but not bashed or anything. I cant even take pictures cus i havnt got my camera charger and the dog chewed my fone and my camera doesnt work! lol.. if you wanted them i could send them to you and if theyre no good you can send them back and ill refund.. completely up to you x

Thanks for the quick reply Hun. I'm going to leave them tho, iv checked the colour and their not the right ones. Gutted! x

is that the one that says radiance touch on it or not?

I think I'll take them hun, can you just hang on until about 7 when I get home and let me check what mine says on the side. I know I went into Debenhams to get it and she said if it has no number on the side of the pen, it's the original, but I'm not sure what number the orginal colour is.

yeah it says radient touch on the box hun! Im off out in a mo ill be back on later tonight so i wont be able to reply till then but just give me a pm or something hun and ill reply as soon as i get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->