Yummy Dessert Recipes Exchange! :)

Mmmm I'm getting full and plump just reading about all of this food! :haha:

Love this thread I am going ti get busy baking and will contribute some recipes of my own soon, thanks ladies :headspin:

In the spirit of scrumptious goodies.. check this out..

https://themetapicture.com/how-to-make-a-huge-kit-kat/

STALKING!!!! Maybe I will learn how to cook.. hehehe :hugs:

Here is the chocolate truffels rolled in gingerbread recipe

Heat 1.5dl whipped cream and 25g butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Stir in 250g dark chocolate and a tsp of instant coffee, or if you have a cup of coffee to hand, add a couple of tsp's of that instead and stir until the mix becomes smooth and shiny. Allow to cool and place in the fridge about 1 hour. Crush about 8 gingerbiscuits into small crumbs. Shape chocolate mixture into round balls and roll directly into gingerbread crumbs. Store in the fridge.

Okay. I am going to bake tonight. I will post pics of whatever it is I decide to make. :)

Sweet! Can't wait to see what you make!!! I might make some banana something this weekend since my DH put our bananas in the fridge, and they were there for a few hours before I found them.. so they are browning faster...

Sweet! Can't wait to see what you make!!! I might make some banana something this weekend since my DH put our bananas in the fridge, and they were there for a few hours before I found them.. so they are browning faster...

eh? I thought they brown faster when they're in room temperature??? :shock:

Yeah, banana's don't like the cold, they go much faster once you take them out of the fridge. If you leave them in, however, the skin gets brown, but the flesh stays firm for a while. I have 2 brown banana's, but every recipe I find is for 3-4 bananas. Not fair!

hmm... i had a banana muffin recipe. can you half the recipe? :p let's see if i can find it...

i remember it was martha steward's banana muffin (I made mini ones)

I used this one...

half the recipe to make mini cupcakes/muffins [link]

I skipped the frosting though~ and bake for ~15-17 min since it's mini version~ my niece loved it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->