Yummy mummy wet bag?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
has anyone used this that comes with the bags?

i have a couple and was hoping i can use it until my wet bags arrive?

can i wash it at 60 degree's too?

thank you :thumbup:

Do you mean Pink Lining Yummy Mummy bag hun? I have that bag....which wet bag are you talking about? The zip up clear plastic wipe bag??? I dunno what else you could mean? :shrug:

x

Do you mean Pink Lining Yummy Mummy bag hun? I have that bag....which wet bag are you talking about? The zip up clear plastic wipe bag??? I dunno what else you could mean? :shrug:

x

sorry hon, i didn't explain my self - i mean the draw string wet bags they come with, they are like a flat cotton material x

They're the dust bag to store your Yummy Mummy bag in when not in use hun....I don't think it'd hold up very well tbh. I think Sparks tried to do something like that and ruined it?

x

They're the dust bag to store your Yummy Mummy bag in when not in use hun....I don't think it'd hold up very well tbh. I think Sparks tried to do something like that and ruined it?

x

well i thought it was the dust bag, having quite a few 'nice' bags that have dusts bags i assumed thats what it was, but i'm sure i read somewhere they come with wet bags too.

oh well, i'll just have to wait for my wet bags :lol:

I think the big one is the dust bag, but mine also came with a small wet bag. It's about the length of an A4 sheet of paper but a bit narrower and has a zip. I'm pretty sure it would only fit one nappy in it while you're out an about and I wouldn't dare put it in the washing machine!

I think that's what Pink Lining recommend for Wipes etc. I wouldn't want to put a dirty nappy in mine :nope:

I'm waiting on my wet bag and nappy pail/mesh bag too :-( I ordered it last Saturday (the weekend before last) and still don't have my order :-(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->