Zero bleeding after D&C

kanga

Mummy Wummy
Reaction score
I had a D&C on Saturday and hve had no bleeding since

Is this because the doctor would have got everything out? Or do you think my bleeidng still to come?

I'm just a litle surprised as I was expecting a period like bleed

thanks girls xx

:dust:

Hello Kanga,
I had a d&c yesterday, horrible experience!! But I am hardly bleeding now, I know some women experience a second bleed up to two weeks later but I´m hoping it is ok now because they got it all. I don´t have much pain either so I´m grateful for that. I guess we will have to wait and see but I think it is a good sign either way.

buenas tardes natsby, I saw about your d&c on another post, sounds awful, sorry you had to go through that hun x

Heres hoping we are the lucky ones and are into our cycle already x

Hola, Lets hope, after my last mc I had accupuncture to put my cycles and hormones back into balance. I guess it worked because I had a normal period within 30 days, which is a normal time for me. So I have a session booked next week and i hope it works a second time too. I know I have to grieve but I do want to start trying again too.

Hello

Sorry for your losses. I had a D&C with my mmc in January and had very very little bleeding just some brown spotting really. I was quite surprised by this as had expected heavy bleed but had to wear panty liners for about a week and that was it. Had a period 5 weeks later which was almost like a normal period just a bit more more crampy.

Hope you have a quick recovery. I know how hard this experience is but I hope that you will have a happy outcome eventually.

Best wishes xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, Kanga. :hugs:

I had very little bleeding after my D&C - just minor spotting, really, I wore a panty liner for a couple of days and that was it. AF showed up about 4-5 weeks later. To contrast, my first mc was a natural mc and I bled really heavily for about 2 weeks, and AF returned about 6 weeks later.

A good dr will try to remove all the material (without taking too much) during a D&C - sounds like yours did a pretty good job. Just take it easy and rest as you need to, and give yourself the freedom to grieve.

:hugs:

sorry for ur loss hun :hugs:

after my d&c back in january, i hardly bled at all. i had a lot of cramping, and one day of bleeding about a week later

:hugs:

It took me a few days after all of my D&C's to start bleeding. 3 or 4 days after I would have heavy cramps and bleed, but not too much. By the next day I was spotting with no cramps. I usually spot for a week or so after. Just needed a panty liner. I'm so sorry about your loss.

thanks hun, you too x

Heres hoping we all get a sticky bean soon x

I honestly think I will get pg again in a couple of cycles. But of course, now I have said it out loud, it won't happen!!

But as we (unfortunately) know, getting pg doesn't necessarily mean anything ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->