Zero O symptoms

laurabe

At last!!!! :-)
Reaction score
Does anyone else have zero symptoms for recognising ovulation. I dont temp. due to my erratic sleeping pattern, temps probably wouldnt be accurate (sometimes I only get an hours or 2 hours sleep) I find it hard to pinpoint Ovulation. I was convinced last month that I didnt O. I had no EWCM, nothing at all, Negative OPK;s got my progesterone blood checks on CD21 and they confirm I did O. I have just had a letter from the hospital telling me my thyroid, prolactin, etc are all normal.

So now I am on CD13 (last 2 cycles been 27 days) I thought i would be due to O today. My CBFM is showing HIGH since yesterday, fingers crossed I might get a Peak tomorrow but this is quite frustrating..

We BD on CD11, today and will tomorrow and the next day so hope to catch it.

Heya! I am the same, i dont ever get symtoms.. Not that im aware of and i read lots of the symtoms list, and i dont recall having any of them. I'm not sure to be honest, its really confusing and frustrating. Anything that was on the list i can relate to something else aswell. So im like 'Well?? Is that Ovulation or something else?' Like headaches was listed? I was like? I get them all the time! There was nothing on the list that i could honestly say 'Thats defo me Ovulating!' So im just like... ok. I done one of them chart things and got my Ovulation day, so im just going to see when the time comes if the symtoms they have described get bigger or if theres any change, as ive only just started reading into Ovulation and what it exactly is in detail x

I have 2 apps on my phone for ttc and one says I will O on Tuesday (CD15) and one says Wednesday (CD16) I figured that might be a wee bit late for a 27 day cycle. This TTC fries my brain at times lol

LOL! I know if only we could get pregnant by thought! Sit there and meditate and boom! Ya preggies! LOL. Ovulation confuses me more than anything to be honest. Haha:growlmad:

Its the lack of EWCM thats worrying me.. it helps the little swimmers.,

Oh yes hun. Same. But i try not to think about it alot. Which doesnt help when all i can do is think about it. :cry::cry:

Well now its Day 14. CBFM still showing HIGH. No peak for me..! Where is my O..? where..?! GRRRR. this is doing my head in.

Aww i know its difficuilt hun, but try to stay calm. Stressing doesnt help at all. Which is so much easier said then done trust me, after the last couple of nights we have had. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->