Zero PMA!! Warning... bit of a rant!

Bargan!! I'll be sure to re-fuel the baby dust for it's return!! xxx

Hi Sian :hi:

Thank you for the PMA :thumbup: I feel much better since my rant anyway, just a waiting game I suppose, but at least I'm feeling less insane (for now)!

Long cycles really suck don't they!? I was getting annoyed at 6-6.5 weeks, but IF I'm correct n thinking I might have O'ed Sat, then this cycle would be a 9week cycle, so let's hope it works!!

When do you start tests? What tests are they doing first? Let me know how you get on!

You are so right though, we WILL be Mommies one day, and it will be so worth it then! We won't know what we were panicking for xxx

Long cycles do suck hun for def! hope ur feelin betta hun!

so far i've had 5 blood tests, a hsg, swabs, OH SA and tomorrow im due a scan! only issue so far is my bloods show really low levels of prog! 2.9 at best BUT... all of these tests were done on the wrong CD's so still not givin up hope that i O - just maybe it comes later! im CD45 now! wk long cramping but so glad she's not here yet as i really want my scan to moz!!!

CD45 has been my longest so far! but im so pleased she not here! My PMA took a bashing this wk too but here we r all fighting with ourselves not to get down which is easier said than done but all i keep thinking is theres no way i will give up my dreams of being a mother some day and that maybe my bun is taking a bit longer to cook!lol.

Best wishes hunny and good luck xxx

Hi Sian :hi:

Thank you for the PMA :thumbup: I feel much better since my rant anyway, just a waiting game I suppose, but at least I'm feeling less insane (for now)!

Long cycles really suck don't they!? I was getting annoyed at 6-6.5 weeks, but IF I'm correct n thinking I might have O'ed Sat, then this cycle would be a 9week cycle, so let's hope it works!!

When do you start tests? What tests are they doing first? Let me know how you get on!

You are so right though, we WILL be Mommies one day, and it will be so worth it then! We won't know what we were panicking for xxx

Long cycles do suck hun for def! hope ur feelin betta hun!

so far i've had 5 blood tests, a hsg, swabs, OH SA and tomorrow im due a scan! only issue so far is my bloods show really low levels of prog! 2.9 at best BUT... all of these tests were done on the wrong CD's so still not givin up hope that i O - just maybe it comes later! im CD45 now! wk long cramping but so glad she's not here yet as i really want my scan to moz!!!

CD45 has been my longest so far! but im so pleased she not here! My PMA took a bashing this wk too but here we r all fighting with ourselves not to get down which is easier said than done but all i keep thinking is theres no way i will give up my dreams of being a mother some day and that maybe my bun is taking a bit longer to cook!lol.

Best wishes hunny and good luck xxx

Do you track O yourself (temp etc)? My SIL had tests and they said she wasn't O'ing (and hadn't that cycle either) and she fell on that cycle, she just O's later than they test! She now has a 6mth old!

Don't let long cycles get you down though (look at me now telling you to get positive - what am I like), I'm on CD52!! With a bit of luck, I O'ed CD47-50 (47 per FF / I reckon 50), so hopefully there is some hope for long cycles.

I have everything crossed for you, and know you will achieve your dream of being a Mom! Let's hope we can all move over to 1st tri together! Keep me posted on how your scan goes. Let's hope they come up with some answers and easy solutions to get you along your way to have a bun finally cooking!! xxx

Do you track O yourself (temp etc)? My SIL had tests and they said she wasn't O'ing (and hadn't that cycle either) and she fell on that cycle, she just O's later than they test! She now has a 6mth old!

Don't let long cycles get you down though (look at me now telling you to get positive - what am I like), I'm on CD52!! With a bit of luck, I O'ed CD47-50 (47 per FF / I reckon 50), so hopefully there is some hope for long cycles.

I have everything crossed for you, and know you will achieve your dream of being a Mom! Let's hope we can all move over to 1st tri together! Keep me posted on how your scan goes. Let's hope they come up with some answers and easy solutions to get you along your way to have a bun finally cooking!! xxx

thanks hun,
No i havent been tracking it really done a few tests wth cheapie ov sticks but out of the 20 i did only 3 had feint lines so i just gave up lol.
gonna start temping properly from next month have stocked up on my prenatal vits, got soy iso to try too and gonna temp everyday!

lol- PMA is def sumthing that im better at telling other people to do hee hee think we're all a bit like that! Thats fab bout ur SIL! in ur faces doctors hey! :winkwink:
would def love to go into the first tri together hun, fx'd that u had ur O on the days u said and heres to hoping u caught the eggy! :thumbup:

will def keep u informed hun and will send u a friend request now xxx

Afternoon sianlyd!

So maybe you are in fact O'ing but due to long cycles, you're just not sure when and maybe timing it wrong?? Let's hope so, that way you know it's just a case of turning the tracking and BD'ing up a notch!! Def keep me posted though, I am hoping it's something simple for you. What is the soy for? How did the scan go???

Well, I'm all out of PMA again so can't even persuade you into having any today... completely broke down this morning (poor DH didn't know what to do bless him). I had a major temp drop so was obv not O'ing after all. I have no idea what is going on inside this body, I'm so frustrated! :cry:

Yeah, my SIL's story def does give a bit of hope to TTC'ers with later O/ longer cycles, but I'm terrible at stressing about the "what-if's" when I'm unsure of what's going on "behind the scenes".

I will have a look at my profile for the friend request, but bare with me, as I don't actually know how to use this site still!! Hope you are well today (pending how today's app't went) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->