Zestica vs. Preseed

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
I have been looking at preseed and its twice as expensive as zestica but seems to be the same thing?

Anyone had any experience of either? Should I get the cheaper one or get the preseed?! Argh.

:dohh:

xxx

Didn't want to read and run, but I really don't know. :nope: We use conceive plus, and hubby said it hasn't caused him any irritations, or changes the 'feel' for him. I kinda like it, so I'll stick to it. :shrug:

hey ive only tryed zestica once as ive only just bought it.
i found it kinda runny there's loads in the little tubes way to much 2 use all of it.
i dunno i though it would have been thicker, i havent tryed preseed though so not sure if thats the same.

We use the Zestica spray which works quite well as some of the others gave too much slippiness and find that easier to get the right amout if.

Didn't want to read and run, but I really don't know. :nope: We use conceive plus, and hubby said it hasn't caused him any irritations, or changes the 'feel' for him. I kinda like it, so I'll stick to it. :shrug:

Conceive plus? *runs to google* :haha:

Another one to add to the mix... where do you get that from?

xxx

Haven't used zestica but we have used preseed. I love the preseed (so does DH) but it's expensive so we only used it around ovulation. If zestica is cheaper and the same I would say go for it.

Conceive plus? *runs to google* :haha:

Another one to add to the mix... where do you get that from?

xxx

Well, I'm in the UK and so I get it from Boots, or any other chemist's.

I'm sure you can find it on places like ebay though.

:flower:

We used preseed this cycle and we both loved it. As long as you don't use too much it really does feel natural. I don't find it runny at all but then again I've never used anything else so I don't know how they compare. I've heard many women have had success using conceive plus as well. It's really just your preference that matters in the end. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->