Zinc for Men and More?

Awesome!

We dtd sat, Sunday, yesterday. I'm really hoping this is our month! We've been ntnp for 18 months now and have decided to try actively now.

I've just received preseed today so will use it tonight, can't hurt!

My cm doesn't seem fertile, quite dry and sticky so I'm not sure I've ov yet.

Keep us posted on your opks! Which ones do you use?[/QUOTE]

i use internet cheapies! i am using evening primrose oil from this month to help with my cm. i don't think mine was very fertile before either! and i'm the same as you, have been ntnp for a while but it just gets to a point where you have to decide you're doing it or you're not, so i'm also actively trying at the moment!!

the preseed will help with the cm also!! you should be ovulating in the next 24 hours so bd'ing with preseed tonight is as good as it will get :) good luck and lots of babydust ***

Ha seems we're in similar situations then!

Last week I woke up and said to my oh, I really want a baby! And he said me too! Then we got chatting and decided to go for it!

We've both given up the cigs as it's meant to help fertility.

I would definitely recommend the Clearblue opks, I used cheapies before and they were fine but just not clear enough. I wanted a definite yes or no. They aren't too expensive either on amazon x

Last week I woke up and said to my oh, I really want a baby! And he said me too! Then we got chatting and decided to go for it!

I would definitely recommend the Clearblue opks, I used cheapies before and they were fine but just not clear enough. I wanted a definite yes or no. They aren't too expensive either on amazon x

cool i will def give the clearblue a try then!! yes my oh also realy wants a baby!! so it just makes me want it even more!! i'm a little sad today though because i just found out that there's this great job i might be able to get, which i've wanted for a really long time but obviously i cannot get it if i'm going to be preggers soon... :( so in two minds.. and if i take the job i cant become preggers for at least another year! i will just have faith that the right thing will happen!! :)

Hmm that's tricky. Personally I would take it as it seems like it's being handed to you, like it's meant to be. Could they fire you if you became preggers sooner?

My oh is 32 ad is very broody! He said he doesn't want to be an old dad :)

wel my o is around the same time as yours. i plan to start opk's from friday till tuesday and longer if i do not get a positive. my cm is still very milky so i assume i will o on time this month! my cycles are pretty regular so i'm just thinking to bd every 2nd day also. just to have oh accumulate some spermies. i think we'll bd tonight, friday, sunday and tuesday. obviously also depending on when i get a positive opk!

but you are covering your bases nicely so i'm really excited that this will be our month!!! xx

Yes! FX'd that this IS the month for ALL of us! :dust: I think CM is part of my problem too. Every time I've checked for CM - it just feels either clear & watery, sticky & creamy, or just dry. Last night DH did comment how wet I was (hopefully not TMI?). Anyways - I wondered if taking the EPO for 2 days helped already!!! :winkwink:

OK ladies! Looks like we have a good week or so ahead of us! Time for everyone to get :sex:! Gotta make sure our men at taking all their supplements, relaxed, and produce good :spermy: for us all!

Let's make it happen this month! :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust:

cool i will def give the clearblue a try then!! yes my oh also realy wants a baby!! so it just makes me want it even more!! i'm a little sad today though because i just found out that there's this great job i might be able to get, which i've wanted for a really long time but obviously i cannot get it if i'm going to be preggers soon... :( so in two minds.. and if i take the job i cant become preggers for at least another year! i will just have faith that the right thing will happen!! :)

I'm going to try Clearblue this month (closer to est OV) in conjunction with the cheapie tests. They're on sale at Target right now.

RE: The job. Can you take it? I've known several women who got pregnant shortly after starting a new job. Their protected rights and it hasn't really affected their jobs. In fact, they got insurance to cover all the medical expenses too! Best of luck!

That's sweet and glad you're here with us Ocean Pearl!
I went off BC last July and been in the mindset of NTNP since then too.
But Jan. we were both mentally ready and said, let's do it now!

Glad to hear you guys both quit cigs! Has that been difficult for you guys or easy because you want to do it for a baby? DH gave up cigs about 3 years ago and I'm so glad for his health that he did it!

Going to try the CB OPKs this month too!

wel my o is around the same time as yours. i plan to start opk's from friday till tuesday and longer if i do not get a positive. my cm is still very milky so i assume i will o on time this month! my cycles are pretty regular so i'm just thinking to bd every 2nd day also. just to have oh accumulate some spermies. i think we'll bd tonight, friday, sunday and tuesday. obviously also depending on when i get a positive opk!

but you are covering your bases nicely so i'm really excited that this will be our month!!! xx

Yes! FX'd that this IS the month for ALL of us! :dust: I think CM is part of my problem too. Every time I've checked for CM - it just feels either clear & watery, sticky & creamy, or just dry. Last night DH did comment how wet I was (hopefully not TMI?). Anyways - I wondered if taking the EPO for 2 days helped already!!! :winkwink:

OK ladies! Looks like we have a good week or so ahead of us! Time for everyone to get :sex:! Gotta make sure our men at taking all their supplements, relaxed, and produce good :spermy: for us all!

Let's make it happen this month! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance:

Have you thought of trying Preseed? Acts as ewcm if you dint have any, I've just received mine today, you apply it before sex and it makes a nice environment for the sperm. I'm going to try this as I don't have much cm this month, very dry and sticky.

After dinner I bring my oh his tablets and he laughs :haha: this morning before he left for work I said don't work too hard hun you're on duty tonight! He loves it.

I reeeeeeally hope this is our month! Baby dust to all!

:hugs:

That's sweet and glad you're here with us Ocean Pearl!
I went off BC last July and been in the mindset of NTNP since then too.
But Jan. we were both mentally ready and said, let's do it now!

Glad to hear you guys both quit cigs! Has that been difficult for you guys or easy because you want to do it for a baby? DH gave up cigs about 3 years ago and I'm so glad for his health that he did it!

Going to try the CB OPKs this month too!

Thank you! Glad to be here, chatting to girls in same circumstances!

I've found it very easy to stop as there's a good motive. I want a healthy baby with a healthy mum and dad. Yesterday was tough, kept craving quite bad, today's been better though, thanks for asking :hugs:

I've asked oh to go easy on the booze too as he has some heavy nights sometimes.

The CB opks are fab! It's so cool to see the smiley face, I wasted a couple doing it wrong so I'll say it now:

Stick a wrapped test into the tester
Then pee on it while inserted
Image starts flashing, after a few mins smiley face will appear if + or a blank circle for a negative.

When I got it, I peed on it first then stuck it in, didn't work!

Xxx

Have you thought of trying Preseed? Acts as ewcm if you dint have any, I've just received mine today, you apply it before sex and it makes a nice environment for the sperm. I'm going to try this as I don't have much cm this month, very dry and sticky.

After dinner I bring my oh his tablets and he laughs :haha: this morning before he left for work I said don't work too hard hun you're on duty tonight! He loves it.

Yes - I read the reviews on Preseed and some people commented on how it made it "tacky" after awhile. I'm just trying the supplements to get my body to naturally produce more CM. I've never been a fan of any kind of lubricant and don't really feel the need to for it. I mean I think it feels fine for me, - just not sure I have what the :spermy: need since I never see the EWCM.

That's cute on the OH. I should put all of OHs vitamins out on the counter like mine! :)

Yes - I read the reviews on Preseed and some people commented on how it made it "tacky" after awhile. I'm just trying the supplements to get my body to naturally produce more CM. I've never been a fan of any kind of lubricant and don't really feel the need to for it. I mean I think it feels fine for me, - just not sure I have what the :spermy: need since I never see the EWCM.

That's cute on the OH. I should put all of OHs vitamins out on the counter like mine! :)

Tacky as in cheap?

I agree with supplements first definitely, I'm just getting a little desperate now so will try bloody anything! :haha:

I always get very 'fertile' cm right before my period which is odd

X

Thanks ladies :) i've decided what i will do.. I'm going to go for the interview for the job and i'm going to bd this weekend as planned! If i get a bfp i'll know this was What was meant to happen and if i dont and i get the job, i'm taking it!! Sounds fair right?

I think pre seed is a good idea for now.. The greater your chances to conceive the better!! Cant wait for the weekend!!

My cm is starting to get watery already so hoping we can bd tonight and then every second nite from then!

Thanks ladies :) i've decided what i will do.. I'm going to go for the interview for the job and i'm going to bd this weekend as planned! If i get a bfp i'll know this was What was meant to happen and if i dont and i get the job, i'm taking it!! Sounds fair right?

I think pre seed is a good idea for now.. The greater your chances to conceive the better!! Cant wait for the weekend!!

My cm is starting to get watery already so hoping we can bd tonight and then every second nite from then!
Sounds like a plan hun!

Preseed is the only sperm friendly lube, it just makes a good environment which could help you conceive. Can't wait to insert some :haha:

[/QUOTE]

Tacky as in cheap?

I agree with supplements first definitely, I'm just getting a little desperate now so will try bloody anything! :haha:

I always get very 'fertile' cm right before my period which is odd

X[/QUOTE]

"Tacky" as in kind of sticky.

Maybe you ovulate right b4 your period? I've heard of that before!

Good luck J1405 - on the interview AND BD!

Ocean_pearl - Do let us know how the preseed goes!

Morning! Used it last night and I couldn't tell I had it in to be honest. You insert it with an applicator so it goes right by your cervix.

Maybe I do ovulate late, I was thinking about that last night. We'll just had to SWI all this week to make sure!

X

wel i hope it helped!! are you still getting positive opk's or are they negative now??

starting opk's tomorrow! cant wait! :)

I got a positive 5pm on tues then negative. That was cd8! Lucky I tested early, would've thought I hadn't ovd.

So I'm guessing I'm ovulating now, cm still dry though.

Ooh exciting! Good luck with opks, I always do them twice a day, not with fmu x

Good Luck Ladies!

That's awesome that you got a positive OPK on CD8 Ocean_Pearl!
What times of the day are you testing? I've been testing once a day since AF but I will start testing 2xs a day soon. I never got a true positive OPK last month so I don't want to miss it again. I want to see a true positive this month! Oh and that is interesting about the Preseed being inserted w/an applicator! Good to know - I never heard that part mentioned before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->