Zinc for Men and More?

I'm so glad you got your opk!! Wel i dont know what it was but it was damn painfull for about an half an hour! I'm hoping you caught the egg this month!!

All i know is, i'm trusting that what will be, will be! This is the first month we really have a great chance at conceiving and i have so much going on with the possibility of the new job and all.. I dont know how to feel! Wel everthing will happen as it should :)

Sweetie, what would you like? A boy or a girl?

Excellent news for both of you!!

So glad you got your first ever smiley face sweetie, it's fab seeing that isn't it?

J1404 - glad you're feeling so positive about this month, keep it up

I'm 4dpo and trying not to count the days, hence me not been around much, sorry. Just want this week to go faster!

Went to the dr today to discuss getting blood tests done soon, which is good

Thanks you guys! I'm really happy to see that happy face too! Can't hardly wait for DH to come home tonight! ;)

Another update: The EPO seems to REALLY have worked! Today I finally got EWCM for the first time since I've known what CM was! It actually dripped onto my undies (sorry if TMI) and I could check it and I thought" OH! That IS what EWCM is like!" Definitely did not have that last month!

Best of luck Ocean_Pearl for the TWW!

j1405 - FX'd for you that it's IC! About the gender? I really don't care as long as he/she is healthy. Ideally I'd want one of both. If I could get a boy on the first try, I think I would feel relieved. Asian families always want a boy, and my DH is the last male in his family tree. So... a little bit of internal pressure there. But I honestly would be so happy for either! How about you?

wel, i would like a girl :) since forever i've wanted a girl first! my brother and sister (both younger than me) both had boys first... so i would kinda like something different. NOT twins though!!! :)

i must say i did not have a noticable difference in cm since using epo. even the night we bd'd before i got my positive opk, i was really dry. it got better when we bd'd but still... nothing like abundant cm! so who knows..

i too try not go on here too often in the first week of the tww.. keeps my mind off it in the hopes that it will go real fast!! hoping the blood tests have good news for you ocean pearl!

and sweetie i really do hope you get that boy you want this month :)

Thanks ladies! I got sick and couldn't BD last night (I think actual OV date). I'm not going to get my hopes up this month. The timing of the flu sucks! I even told the Dr. and she said you only get about a 36hr window period to get pregnant, and of course I got sick in that window period. I understand if we don't "hear" much from each other in the next 2 weeks. Baby dust and may we all stay distracted!

Wel if you bd'd just before o day then there is certainly still hope!!

I hope so! But I just don't want to get my hopes up. Thanks!

Girls can I symptom spot? :)

I've been feeling run down with a cold since tues,
Im sooo tired (went to bed at 9pm last night!),
I'm peeing every hour/ two hours since yesterday (I usually pee every few hours but I feel like I'm bursting).
Yesterday I didn't feel hungry at all, a bit nauseous in fact but I did want to eat and finished all my dinner :)
I've been constipated for 3 days now -nothing!

I know it's probably too early to symptoms spot at implantation occurs at 10-12dpo but it's fun!

How've you girls been? Hope there's been lots on bonking!

how many dpo are you now ocean pearl?? wel your symptoms sound promising!! i have a feeling this is your month!! i know its wayyyy too early to symptom spot for me but usually my nipples are very sore from o until before af starts. they stopped being sensitive today... thats soo weird! and i have very creamy cm since yesterday... wel i guess this could be pms too...

its just sooo tempting to symptom spot in the tww :)

Girls - I never really know what everyone means by "symptom spot". All this time I thought it was like a light period (spotting)? But do you guys mean checking for different symptoms? That makes sense. I do hope the best for you both this month!
I'm still feeling like crap from the Flu. I'm a real hot mess at the moment. So no BD'ing for me and I'm feeling out for this month.

Yes exactly sweetie, its looking out for early signs.

Sorry you haven't been well but you were bding before ov? So you're still in the game x

J1405 - it's too early for pms hun, sore nips is a great sign you've ovulated though!

Ugh feel so rough

seems the first week of the tww is too early for anything lol!! wel, lets see what next week holds!!!

I know! I hate the tww! Why can't it be 1 week?! Best thing is to not count the days, which is so hard

I know... the only thing I'm glad for this Flu is that I'm too miserable to focus on TWW.

BTW - Ocean_Pearl - CONGRATS on 10 days non-smoking! I've heard the first week is the hardest so you're over a big hill already!

Thanks hon! It has been hard but not too bad as it's for an excellent reason, it's always easier to give up when there's motivation.

How are you both this morning? I woke up with terrible heartburn and nausea but I get that sometimes anyway x

wel ladies i am 4dpo today and i wondered if it is possible to implant earlier than 7dpo and so...

so i read something very interesting which i thought to share with all of you :)

"An embryo cannot implant until it hatches. Hatching does not occur until the embryo is a blastocyst and expands to hatch out of it's shell (zona pelucida). An embryo does not become a blastocyst until it is 5 days old. It doesn't expand enough to hatch until is about 6 days old. So, the very earliest that implantation can occur is 5 dpo, with 6 to 7 dpo being average" - explanitation someone undergoing IVF got from her dr.

so just confirms again... we cant have preg symptoms till at least 7 dpo...

So that means I'm officially allowed to be a crazy symptom spotter?! Yay!

Thanks for posting that info hon, seems like there's so much I don't know about all this.

Had some cramping this morning. Hope it's not af coming as i do have short cycles sometimes

How many days are you now ocean pearl?? Crmping from 7dpo a good sign :)

I'm about 7/8 dpo hon, I just read a girl got a bfp at 9dpo! Is that possible? Or do you think she ov'd earlier than she thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->