Zinc for Men and More?

Good Luck Ladies!

That's awesome that you got a positive OPK on CD8 Ocean_Pearl!
What times of the day are you testing? I've been testing once a day since AF but I will start testing 2xs a day soon. I never got a true positive OPK last month so I don't want to miss it again. I want to see a true positive this month! Oh and that is interesting about the Preseed being inserted w/an applicator! Good to know - I never heard that part mentioned before!

Yes, it really makes perfect sense now I've received the preseed! I thought it was just a lube that you use externally. But it's an internal lube specially designed for ttc to help make a good environment for sperm. I thought it sounded good especially as I haven't noticed ewcm that often.

I'm definitely going to use it while ttc now ive researched it and seen the success rate.

As for opk testing, I always do it twice a day too. I'm so glad I did it earlier this cycle, I don't know what made me but I thought why not?! At 5pmcit was positive. Then the following day it was negative.

It's so important to start testing early and until late if you don't get a positive. I would definitely recommend Clearblue ones with a clear smiley face. I tried the Internet cheapies for months and was tired of trying to decipher them.

Also with the IC you have to pee in a pot, leave it to get to room temp. A lot of fuss for people who are busy/work. The CB ones are like hpts, you just poas and wait 3 mins.

What cycle day are you? I would suggest testing at 10am and again at 5-6pm that way you won't miss the surge. It's a good idea to be bding before anyway

Xxx

Yes, it really makes perfect sense now I've received the preseed! I thought it was just a lube that you use externally. But it's an internal lube specially designed for ttc to help make a good environment for sperm. I thought it sounded good especially as I haven't noticed ewcm that often.

I'm definitely going to use it while ttc now ive researched it and seen the success rate.

As for opk testing, I always do it twice a day too. I'm so glad I did it earlier this cycle, I don't know what made me but I thought why not?! At 5pmcit was positive. Then the following day it was negative.

It's so important to start testing early and until late if you don't get a positive. I would definitely recommend Clearblue ones with a clear smiley face. I tried the Internet cheapies for months and was tired of trying to decipher them.

Also with the IC you have to pee in a pot, leave it to get to room temp. A lot of fuss for people who are busy/work. The CB ones are like hpts, you just poas and wait 3 mins.

What cycle day are you? I would suggest testing at 10am and again at 5-6pm that way you won't miss the surge. It's a good idea to be bding before anyway

Xxx

I am on CD9. I am going to go buy the Clear Blue today after lunch! I did the twice a day before with the First Response. I used to do one POAS in the A.M. and one in closer to dinnertime or right before BDing.

I will have to see if I can go buy Preseed somewhere in a store near me ASAP. Otherwise I'll wait until after this cycle and order it online.

Looks like I should pick up several boxes of OPKs! Not cheap, but I do admit I always want to POAS nowadays! :)

Oooh fertile window is open, awesome!

Well good update on my cm, of anyone's interested :D went loo earlier and wiped, lots of clear stringy cm, def ewcm! Dtd an hour ago but will do again tomorrow too.

Had to bribe my oh with his games haha

Where are you from sweetie?

Well good update on my cm, of anyone's interested :D went loo earlier and wiped, lots of clear stringy cm, def ewcm! Dtd an hour ago but will do again tomorrow too.

Well best of luck Ocean Pearl!

I'm from Orange County, California. Got my Preseed today! Had to go to 5 different places to find it. Glad to hear u got some very fertile EWCM.

Well best of luck Ocean Pearl!

I'm from Orange County, California. Got my Preseed today! Had to go to 5 different places to find it. Glad to hear u got some very fertile EWCM.

The O.C! Awesome, how is the weather? It's currently snowing here and bloody freezing!

Glad you got your preseed! Remember just apply 15mins before sex.

I'm really happy to see ewcm, does that mean I was ovulating yesterday?

X

Hi ladies!

Wel ocean pearl! You got that pos opk a few days ago and you bd enough so even if you are ovulating now, i'm positive you will get it right this month :)

I dont have much cm yet and my opk had a faint line only today. My boobs are starting to ache (happens during o) so i'm hoping i'm o'ing soon! Did bd yesterday so will see what opk shows in the days to come!

Hi ladies!

Wel ocean pearl! You got that pos opk a few days ago and you bd enough so even if you are ovulating now, i'm positive you will get it right this month :)

I dont have much cm yet and my opk had a faint line only today. My boobs are starting to ache (happens during o) so i'm hoping i'm o'ing soon! Did bd yesterday so will see what opk shows in the days to come!

Oh I really hope you're right!! We've been bding all the way up to ov day, which is so important. I had great ewcm too, but if I hadn't checked after wiping (sorry) I would never have known!

Keep an eye on your cm and take two opks a day, again, I would have missed my positive if I hadn't.

I've had ov pains all day today (I think) in the lower abdomen, in the middle. Never had this kind of pain before, but maybe I'm noticing it because I'm watching out for it?

X

That's really awesome about the EWCM Ocean Pearl! Sounds like you guys are doing everything as best you can to get an BFP this month! And definitely sounds like you were OV. Yes, the OC has been HOT this week - upper/mid 80s Farenheit, except for Monday when it was cold and raining.

j1405 - I am very aware of my OV symptoms too since I got off BC. OV and PMS symptoms are all heightened since I got off BC. Are you testing everyday once or twice a day now? I plan to start OPK twice a day starting tomorrow. The EPO is making CM more slippery now I think! I'm happy with the results so far.

j1405 - where are you from?

God I'm jealous! It's snowing here! I love the sunshine and heat, but in London we don't a lot of sun

That's really awesome about the EWCM Ocean Pearl! Sounds like you guys are doing everything as best you can to get an BFP this month! And definitely sounds like you were OV. Yes, the OC has been HOT this week - upper/mid 80s Farenheit, except for Monday when it was cold and raining.

j1405 - I am very aware of my OV symptoms too since I got off BC. OV and PMS symptoms are all heightened since I got off BC. Are you testing everyday once or twice a day now? I plan to start OPK twice a day starting tomorrow. The EPO is making CM more slippery now I think! I'm happy with the results so far.

j1405 - where are you from?

Yes its weird, after bc i also became more aware of my o time since before i was ttc. I always had pressure and slightly painful o and my boobs started to get sensitive around that time. Maybe the surge in LH does that?

From tomorrow i'm testing twice a day.. I'm a little my o date migt move.. I've been very stressed this last week but i've just noticed that my cm is clear and stretchy :) so thats good! Its not aundant yet but better than yesterday! I'm going for a nice massage tomorrow to help me relax a bit and also help with bloodflow.. Good to get the bad stuff out ur body!

I'm living in sunny south-africa! Its summer here now so enjoying the weather!

We're nearly in the tww!! Yay!! Its been quite a journey so far these past few weeks hey :)

So glad we'll be in the dreaded tww together! Hope it goes fast. I'll be happy if at least one of us gets a bfp x

Yes me too!! My vote is on you!! I'm sure this is ur month! You really did your part!

I got another faint opk today but darker than yesterday so i'm assuming i will get a positive tomorow! Then just to get oh to bd.. :)

Ah thanks sweetie, I'll be ok if it's not. Trying not to get my hopes up too much as I know it takes a while. I still would love that bfp!

Get oh to bed ASAP as sex leading up to ov is so important! Think I'm 1dpo today. Feel nauseous this morning hope I'm not coming down with something, probably that early walk in freezing snow!

OH went out last night, came in at 5am so no sex last night but hoping it's ok as we did it all week. Good for him to go out and have fun as this week has been full on for both of us.

How often are you planning on dtd this week? X

hoping you don't get too ill.. but mind you, it might just take your mind off symptom spotting ;)

i think the best time would be sunday, monday and tuesday to dtd. will see how that goes.. oh and myself are not in the greatest of moods.. lol. bad timing! i want to jump at his throat for everything!!

j1405 - Oh wow! South Africa! That's incredible! We've got such an international group here!

Ocean_Pearl - FXd for you! I know I will be happy if any of the 3 of us get it right this month! So are you in your TWW already?

j1405 - I will start OPK testing 2xs a day today too. I'm worried my OV date might be later too since I never got the true positive last month. This morning's OPK showed the very faintest line. According to Countdown to Pregnancy, they est. my OV date 2/14. My Days phone app has it at 2/15. But last month I felt like I OV on the day before the My Days estimate. Best of luck to you these next few days!

We are on a weekend in the mountains with my sister, future brother-in-law, and little brother. Last night I passed out from food coma. And I'm honestly not sure if we'll be able to dtd after everyone goes to bed, and I feel kind of weird with everyone in the same condo. heheh will update you guys tomorrow. ;)

wel, we dtd at about 11pm last nite and i got a positive opk (darker than the control line) at 6am this morning.
so i've read most say that you should bd immediately prior to when the test first becomes positive. and even though i had a really clear positive the surge might have even happened a few hours before that right? wel i'm sure bd'ing 7 hours prior to my surge was good :)

i'm having allot of cramping this morning, almost like i ate something that was off.. or af cramping... lol, their kinda the same. hope this is a good thing.

since my af came a day earlier last month i assume it will be 28 days from af first started last month if my opk turned positive today, right ,because the pos opk means i'm ovulating between 12 and 36 hours from now and that would latest be monday and not valentines which it was supposed to be? so i'm doing an opk again tonight and if the line is lighter i guess there will be no bd'ing for me on valentines... lol... or maybe there will be in any case :D oh is planning something special for us!

i'm hoping you get that clear opk too sweetie!!! its like when you see those 2 lines come up so dark that you just wish - cant this be a pregnancy test dammit!!!!!!! lol

j1405 - Oh wow! South Africa! That's incredible! We've got such an international group here!

Ocean_Pearl - FXd for you! I know I will be happy if any of the 3 of us get it right this month! So are you in your TWW already?
thanks Hun, yeah I'm 2/3dpo right now x
wel, we dtd at about 11pm last nite and i got a positive opk (darker than the control line) at 6am this morning.
so i've read most say that you should bd immediately prior to when the test first becomes positive. and even though i had a really clear positive the surge might have even happened a few hours before that right? wel i'm sure bd'ing 7 hours prior to my surge was good :)

i'm having allot of cramping this morning, almost like i ate something that was off.. or af cramping... lol, their kinda the same. hope this is a good thing.

since my af came a day earlier last month i assume it will be 28 days from af first started last month if my opk turned positive today, right ,because the pos opk means i'm ovulating between 12 and 36 hours from now and that would latest be monday and not valentines which it was supposed to be? so i'm doing an opk again tonight and if the line is lighter i guess there will be no bd'ing for me on valentines... lol... or maybe there will be in any case :D oh is planning something special for us!

i'm hoping you get that clear opk too sweetie!!! its like when you see those 2 lines come up so dark that you just wish - cant this be a pregnancy test dammit!!!!!!! lol

that's awesome lovely! Sounds like you've timed it perfectly :flower: keep at it though!

X

Oh wow! Great news j1405! Bow you both can be in TWW. I guess I'll be the last one. Took another OPK this morning and got the faintest line. I don't mind though if I don't OV until Monday or tuesday. I definitely wasn't in the mood this weekend with all my siblings in the same condo.

I got that kind of cramping after OV last month too. I wonder if thats normal.

Baby dust all around!

Hi ladies,

wel i took opk again this morning and it was lighter than yesterday. so this would be 27 hours about after my pos opk and i'm having the most terrible af type cramps this morning! do you guys think this could be o happening? cant think of any other reason?

i'm sure you will get ur positve opk sweetie, mine started with a faint line as well!! and how are you doing today ocean pearl?

So after our long drive (6 hrs+) back home last night, I took a Clear Blue OPK and got my first ever SMILEY face!!! I was so excited I had to show DH. I took another Target (dip the stick) kind of OPK and it wasn't as dark (like Medium-ish) and then about 10 min, later was pretty dark (is that what they mean by evap line?)

Anyways, tired as we were, we DTD and I will test again in a couple of hours to see if I'm still showing a positive? I guess I am OVing earlier this month? Last month was our first month TTC and I never got a true positive with the First Response OPKs. DH said I must have not ovulated last month?

j1405 - I seriously had those kind of cramps last month too. That's what led me to join BnB in the first place. I thought they could be IC after spending a lot of time last cycle in the TWW board, I think it's pretty common. I've seen a lot of people comment they get the cramps and people who say it was IC for them. But I've started to wonder if that is a part of/or the end of OV? FX'd for you it's IC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->