Zinc for Men and More?

Hi ladies, had planned to log on tonight to tell you about all our appts today, but I appear to have started having contractions!!!!!!!!!

Still very early days but fingers crossed and I'll keep you posted xxx

Eeek!! Our first zinc baby is coming! Good luck lovely, keep us posted! I'm around x

Typical timing! I'm booked into the hospital in less than 12 hours!!! This baby really wanted to keep us waiting til the last minute! We were at the hospital today for 2 1/2 hours having appts with surgeon/aneathetist etc!

Going to try to go to bed for a bit to get some rest, think we may have a busy night!

Haha! Excellent I hope you get your vbac hun. Good idea on getting rest x

Awesome news Amanda!!

let us know as soon as you can how things went down ;)

cant wait to see our first zinc baby!!!!

:happydance: a BOY!!!! wow congrats amanda!!!!! :baby: love his name as well!!!

and congrats on doing it naturally!!! i'm soooo happy you got the birth you wanted!!!!

post pics as soon as you can!!

Amazing!! Congratulations you are amazing!:happydance: so glad you got the birth you wanted and your baby before Christmas! :cloud9:

I love the name Zachery so much! Take care mummy, can't wait to see pics!

Afm: I'm at hospital, being monitored as his movements haven't been great. They're sending me for a scan now x

Will update when I can. But all well.

Good luck op, i'm thinking of you xxxx

Just had scan and baby is good but estimated 8lbs!! I'm shocked! Me and my dp were both small 6lbs babies! Midwife has agreed to do a sweep now cos I don't want him getting bigger!! Lol

awesome!! hoping you can deiver soon as well op!! keep us informed!!

he is quite big! :) healthy little boy!!

Wow, hope the sweep works op! I had a second sweep yesterday which is what I think worked for me!

Zachary was 8lb 7oz! He's gorgeous and has been sleeping most of the day! Bet he now stays awake all night!

Wishing you love and hugs op and hope you get the birth you want x

OP- huge congratulations! I haven't had a chance to go near fb and was thinking about you earlier! I just logged into your profile to see your news! So happy for you having a Christmas baby!

We'll have to exchange stories soon but hope it went well for you x

Congrats op!! Your son is gorgeous! Amanda your and op's son weighed exactly the same at birth!! :) so cool!

Please post how the births were! How did you experience it and what was it like to see your son for the first time! I cannot wait anymore for my lil one to be born! Only 3 weeks but it feels so long especially now that both of yours are born!

Enjoy your brand new boys ladies! And when you have time, share those birth stories! :)

Will do J, it is an amazing experience!

OP's little man was 7lb 8oz and Zac was 8lb 7oz!

CONGRATS OP!!! Saw your Christmas Present arrived on FB! :) So happy for all my Zinc ladies & babies!

I cannot wait anymore for my lil one to be born! Only 3 weeks but it feels so long especially now that both of yours are born!

You are NEXT J! Excited for you as well! I bet you're ready to be done and have baby here too! I still have so much longer to go, but already feel ready for baby to come too! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->