zoladex and ttc

itsnowmyturn

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone here is TTC after having zoladex or something similar?

I had 6 months of zoladex treatment for endometriosis, I had my first shot on April 25th and last one on Sept 13th, which was 8 weeks ago, it wears off after 4 weeks so that was Oct 11th so it has been 4 weeks since my last shot wore off. I am still waiting to ovulate and getting frustrated.

I no it can take a while, anything up to 6 months to ovulate again but iv read that the average is about 12 weeks, now I had read conflicting things here some saying 12 weeks after last shot some saying 12 weeks after last one wears off. Monday will make it one calendar month since it wore off and I'm already fed up of waiting.

We decided after my first one that we would start TTC once it was over so I have already waited around 7 months and it certainly doesn't get easier, I think its even harder at the minute because it has no specific end date.

I would just like to hear off people who have either had it before and either got their cycles back and are now TTC or who have had pregnancies since then. Or just people who are in the same situation. It doesnt matter what the shots were for I wud just like to speak to ppl

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->