zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mancil06

Reaction score
oh sorry I must have feel asleep on my keyboard!!! Lol so I am so beyond exhausted today. I am now 9dpo and have literally taken 3 naps today and am already ready for bed, its only 8:30 p.m. here!:sleep:
Literally I have slept all day! How is everyone else doing today?:hugs:

im 13dpo and i have sooo tired for the past week :( i could sleep forever! yesterday i slept from 12am to 1pm the next day! and now i am feeling very tired. also going to the toilet alot today aswell. baby dust to you :)

Feeling the same. I could stay in bed all day. I have to fight myself to wake up! Also my legs are sore like I have been walking all day but I have only been to the park with my kids.

Im 8 dpo and also extremely tired!:sleep:
I wanna nap all day! Usually when it comes to going to sleep it takes me a little longer because i cant stop wishing that my temp will stay high the next morning! But not this week!! Its a good sign ladies!! :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

I am 7dpo and tired pretty much all the time. I cant sleep though!--NO TIME. But I did get to take a nap from like nine to eleven tonight, and now it is midnight and I cant sleep! GRR!

Wish the tww was over! Five more days until testing for me!

I was just getting ready to say how is it possible for one person to sleep as much as I have in the past few days:sleep: I've been up for like 5 hrs and I am ready for bed already. I feel so stinking lazy anymore. I am 27dpo and AF is 2 weeks late. Had some :bfp: and :bfn: so I am going to the Dr. Wed Good luck to you!:dust:

Wow, good luck darlin at the doctors darlin. keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Wow, good luck darlin at the doctors darlin. keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks love. I am getting nervous while I hope we are so so much either way I just want an answer lol

Understandable! I felt the same way when I was over a week late. BUT I ovulated almost a month late--was a week and a half late when I finally did!

Today, I wiped after using the restroom and I had a streak of blood in a little bit of EWCM. HOPING that was implantation bleeding!

I had some pink Cm like a week or so after OV and a little spotting which I think may have been IB

I am so nervous! I have no idea how I will tell DH! I am scared to tell him (When I do finally get my BFP)---only because he is more on the NTNP side and I am more on the TNP side. LOL. He would be happy but I just dont want him to freak out!

I do know it is three in the morning..and I am not sleeping.. It sucks taking naps during the day because then I dont sleep at night!

Yepp! lol DF was fine with it told me in june we went and bought vitamins and a book and everything then this month(after we dtd) he told me no he wants to wait longer:dohh: A little late lol so he flipped when I brought out my :bfp::haha: He hopes we aren't but I hope we are lol I think he is just stressed because sometimes he gets all cute and rubs my belly when it hurts and we saw an adorable giraffe outfit while at walmart and he told me I could have it if I wanted it(I have never seen giraffe outfits:haha:) but I told him we would wait until our appt and if we are we will go back and get it. It's 4am here and I am about to go to bed. I'm not feeling too good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->