€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

I am so sorry sis and canadabear : hugs: I hope the next cycle is the lucky one.

Terri - Still HOH for you. You are not out yet.

Congrats, Shellbells! I assume you got a BFP with your ticker but might have missed the news?

Shell, I hope you get your BFP, we need some good news this month!

Sis and Canada :hugs: and FX for you Terri.

I got a BFN yesterday but no AF so I will hold on to a small shred of hope.

Sorry to hear the witch got you Sis and Canadabear :hugs: and also about the BFN Terri & Gypsey but still HOH for you girls. Sounds like good news for you Shellsbells.. Looking forward to hearing! :)

Shellsbells I knew those symptoms sounded good!! Yay:) xxx

Sadly ladies, AF arrved this morning. We hadn't got our BFP on any of the tests but had been convinced that all the symptoms were there. Without the positive results I was worried it was not BFP but with AF arriving, its been heartbreaking. Onto my 8th cycle now and trying so hard not to give up

So sorry shellbelles, we are on month 10 TTC :( xxxx

Sorry to hear Shellsbells. I was really hoping we had another BFP on our page. :hugs:

Sorry, Shellbells! It's cruel that pre-AF symptoms can be so similar to pregnancy symptoms!

so sorry Shellbells :hugs:
this process couldn't be more annoying and frustrating!

terri - Tuesday was the due date for AF and I see your chart is still keepin' on!! Going to test again? feeling anything new?

Hi Wish2,
No..I had a negative blood test, and I've stopped temping for a few days. AF will be here in probably a week. I have never felt anything new since I started this process. My body has no feelings; only my brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->