€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

I'm the same oasis,I got my first flashing smiley on a clearbl test this mornin so ovulation will hopefully be soon:thumbup:

Sorry Canadianmom.

Fx to the rest of you this month!

I'm the same oasis,I got my first flashing smiley on a clearbl test this mornin so ovulation will hopefully be soon:thumbup:

Hoping it will be soon for you, I've o on CD 15 for the last few cycles so I think it might be the same again, I didn't want it to be tomorrow as our youngest is one years old :) xxx

H ladies. How are you all doing - this tww is killing me this month and my symptom spotting is getting out of control. When I have no symptoms I keep telling myself that's great as that's what happened with ttc #1 but then when I do get symptoms, the past few days I am telling myself that's great too! Symptoms seem to be the same for both PMS or early pregnancy so I suppose the only way to know is to get the BFP on the tests. I tested this morning as AF / BFP is due on Monday and got BFN but expected that as I think I ovulated on CD18 on a 28 day cycle leaving me with a 10 day LP. With#1 I only got my positie about 4 days after AF was due but I just cant help myself from testing - just in case :)

Anyone else testing soon?

Shell - I am 9 days PO and would test in a heartbeat if I had any in the house. I am from a small town with just 1 pharmacy where everyone knows everyone so that is a pretty good deterrent from running out and buying tests all the time. Now I am waiting for my tests to arrive in the mail. I am going to test on Monday, same as you. Let's hope I can wait until then!

With my first the only pregnancy symptom I had was fatigue. I thought I was getting sick. I was so relaxed about everything it took me until a week past my period before I realized I should test. Haha. Now the 2WW kills me :)

Well I have extra testing my Dr wants done due to my 3 MC in a row before we can proceed w a medicated cycle!! :nope:

I believe most have been done except DH Chromosonal test so since I'm cd 2 guess we will be flying solo again at the end of the month!! :(

:dust: to our last few testers!!!

Negative for me, Sis. Tuesday will be the real test, but you might as well mark me down with the :witch:

Good luck to everyone still waiting on the witch, hope she never comes:) nearly pos opk at last today so hoping for a definite positive later xxx

:hugs: Canada!!!!

I sure hope we have better luck next week :dust: to those in the TWW!!!

Sorry Canada bear & Sis, it's such a build up in the tww and then our hopes come crashing down when AF rear's her ugly head! AF is due for me today and I don't know what to think as she's usually here first thing in the morning and so far nothing. Been taking tests since Friday AM and all BFN but have such positive symptoms - extremely tender boob (don't remember them being this tender the first time) and almost no cramps but when I get them they are only on one side and unusually mild. Got a cold & asthma for the past few days so really hoh that this will finally be my month. Will keep you posted. :)

Shell bell wishing you lots of luck your symptoms sound so promising! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->