€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

I knew there was slim to no chance but we always get your hopes up no matter what dont we??!? :(

that's the truth! I had a very little chance yet my annoyingly tricky body went and made me 5 days late anyway! grrr...

That's what I'm afraid of since my temps where erratic at first I'm afraid I didn't O when It said but we will see if the witch shows Tue or Wed!!

This is my first month temping. I got my cross hairs (dotted) this morning saying I O'd on Saturday and am now 3dpo. I never got a positive OPK. I actually got nothing even NEAR positive. Should I keep using them, or trust my app?

Lanfear-Does your app say you o'd? Can you put your chart in your signature so we can all see it? Also..I would keep using the OPKs. FFoe often wants to give crosshairs, but since it's your first month, the program doesn't know anything about you and hasn't established a pattern. Get BD'ing just in case. Every other day at this point should do, so you have some reserves. :)

Lanfear-Does your app say you o'd? Can you put your chart in your signature so we can all see it? Also..I would keep using the OPKs. FFoe often wants to give crosshairs, but since it's your first month, the program doesn't know anything about you and hasn't established a pattern. Get BD'ing just in case. Every other day at this point should do, so you have some reserves. :)

Yes, it says I O'd. Should be there to see, now. It's the right time frame for me for previous cycles. I was using fmu for my opks until this month, and they were working just fine that way. I switched to afternoon this month and never had a line come close to the control line. I only have one more test and don't really want to buy more this month. Womp womp.

Also, DH and I really like to BD every day when our schedules allow. It's just kinda how we roll. :winkwink:

I would say your temps are really low to have Od but thats just my guess FF probably figured u Od cuz u put C CM that's a sign of past ovulation !! GL

I would say your temps are really low to have Od but thats just my guess FF probably figured u Od cuz u put C CM that's a sign of past ovulation !! GL

My temps are always really low. I rarely temp above 97 degrees unless I'm sick.

I'm more than happy to be wrong about this one. I always go home for lunch, let my dog out, and do my opk. I did the last one I had today and it was a blaring positive. Cross hairs are gone. Glad we BD'd this morning anyway.

Lots of :dust: to all!

Glad to hear sounds like u got a Lot of BD in so u should be good u shouldn't actually O until 36 hrs or so after the +++ OPK!! GL

Glad to hear sounds like u got a Lot of BD in so u should be good u shouldn't actually O until 36 hrs or so after the +++ OPK!! GL

Thanks! It's looking like it may have actually happened yesterday. I guess I'll find out Friday. Temp went up higher this morning than it's been all month.

Hi Ladies! :flower: Dropping by to wish all the remaining testers good luck and :dust: Big :hugs: to all those the witch got. I won't be testing until November but will be checking in to see how your all doing. FX for lots more BFPs this month!

I'm just waiting on the witch been waiting for days actually so I'm not sure if I Od when I Od or what !!! :shrug:

Lots of cramps so I'm sure she will fly in soon!! :(

Your LP is really long this time, Sis. You never know...(but I know, you know). :hugs:

I know I think FF has my O day wrong w those wonky dips at first I think I Od later which is good since DH didn't get home until late but I really don't know what's going on if the witch doesn't show Tom guess I will call for a beta just so I know what's going on!! :shrug:

Maybe it's something else who knows!! :nope:

Your temps are looking Good Terri FX

HI.
I keep dropping by to see how everyone is getting on too. Fingers crossed for those with no AF yet.

Still no witch I'm starting to think something is wrong !!! :nope:

H ladies. How are you all doing - this tww is killing me this month and my symptom spotting is getting out of control. When I have no symptoms I keep telling myself that's great as that's what happened with ttc #1 but then when I do get symptoms, the past few days I am telling myself that's great too! Symptoms seem to be the same for both PMS or early pregnancy so I suppose the only way to know is to get the BFP on the tests. I tested this morning as AF / BFP is due on Monday and got BFN but expected that as I think I ovulated on CD18 on a 28 day cycle leaving me with a 10 day LP. With#1 I only got my positie about 4 days after AF was due but I just cant help myself from testing - just in case :)

Anyone else testing soon?

I'm way behind you all lol still waiting to o, I hate this bit, had a dark opk yest but not positive then the next two the line was barely there, sigh, good luck to all who are waiting and I hope its a bfp for you sis!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->