€ HUNTing For Our LIL PUMPKINS € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Hi had a short cycle to second sept af for me today. Hsg next tues. Poss testing around the 21st. Thanks. Hopefully a bountiful month for all.x

OK I am not listening to FF or OVufriend because they have both removed O days!!! SO apparently I have not O'd in 2 months. THis month we are going to try SI and since Halloween happens to be my mostest favorite day.... we shall go for the weekend before Halloween. We'll see if this is going to be a 28 day or 35, or 40 or how many ever day cycle this go round.

So, if you don't mind putting me down for the 27th... I would appreciate it!!

THank you for keeping up with all of this craziness!

D

No Prob Jade.... I understand the frustration!!!!

Halloween is my Fav too that's why my Anniversary is 10/30!!! ;)

Hope we ALL get Our Lil Pumpkins!!!

I just wanted to update that I'm going to the OB/GYN on Thursday next week. I've been having spotting since I stopped birth control in March. The spotting is during the first part of my cycle and usually stops after I ovulate. I am thinking there might be some kind of a hormonal imbalance or problems with my lining.

I'm nervous because I think they might think I am crazy for trying to get pregnant (at 35 in a few weeks), and also I am overweight (29/30 BMI) so they will probably tell me to lose weight.

Hi all!!

I'm a 34 y/o single female ttc for #1. Im on CD 1 so I will be testing on Oct. 24th. Baby dust to us all!!

Solstyce try not to worry too much a lot of women wait till They are older these days and A lot of us aren't a SZ 5!! :hugs:

The Drs are there to help!!!

I just wanted to update that I'm going to the OB/GYN on Thursday next week. I've been having spotting since I stopped birth control in March. The spotting is during the first part of my cycle and usually stops after I ovulate. I am thinking there might be some kind of a hormonal imbalance or problems with my lining.

I'm nervous because I think they might think I am crazy for trying to get pregnant (at 35 in a few weeks), and also I am overweight (29/30 BMI) so they will probably tell me to lose weight.

Hey solstyce have you taken anything natural to help regulate your cycle? I've been on a few things to try to regulate since I came off BCP in June. Seems to have worked for me and I'll be 36 in less than a month!

Hey solstyce have you taken anything natural to help regulate your cycle? I've been on a few things to try to regulate since I came off BCP in June. Seems to have worked for me and I'll be 36 in less than a month!

My cycles are normal, about 30 days. My period length is about 5 days. My LP is on average 14 days. I took vitex for a few months when I was first off of BCP. Now I take prenatals, folic acid, CoQ10, royal jelly, and Omega 3/DHA.

Solstyce i had a few cycles like that when I went of the pill too. Doc gave me something and it was fixed by the next cycle. I was scared too when I went in, thinking they would say something. But I just got a lecture on what could happen. I was 39 at the time. So don't worry. If they are not supportive then find a new doctor.

Happy Friday everyone Hope U All have a Great weekend!!

AFM tested out my trigger this Am and only got a shadow so I should be good to test Next week!!! FX :)

It took me over a year to recover from taking birth control pills (if I even have!), and I needed help from my doctor to do it. I'm glad you've got an appointment to see yours - it really can't hurt.

My OBGYN didn't say anything about my weight (27/28 BMI) or my age (I'll be 36 this year). I'm sure yours won't either.

Good luck!

One more day and It's October my Fav Month of the Year!!!!

Hope we get lots of BFPs this month!!!! :)

Well...my testing day is tomorrow, and AF is supposed to be here. I think I am predicting that she will show her ugly face, but really I feel completely normal. So...I'm not getting excited just yet, and we'll see what tomorrow brings. I still haven't bought any tests, so I'm going to wait it out. My day for testing may be delayed, but I'll wait until tomorrow to officially do something. HA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->