€ HUNTing For Our LIL PUMPKINS € ~ October Testing Thread ~

:happydance:Lala that's great news - on a digi as well congrats hun

:happydance: Batty 4 BFPs:haha: congrats hun

Now you ladies rest up and don't forget to drink plenty:happydance:

Lala when are you stopping temping?

:hugs:

X

Thanks garfie. I have just ordered another 2 cb digi tests and will do another one Sunday or Monday. If I get to a 2-3 on the digi I will stop temping. My bbt stayed well above cover line for ages last time I was properly pregnant.

Welcome Gemgem What day should I put U down???

Thanks guys. I am currently only using opk's but used ff last time so will probably start temping next cycle.
I think af is due around the 9th so will test probably over the weekend on the 6th

Ahh found the October thread!

Not too optimistic this month since we started testing and found out the hubby has a low count with low mobility. I have 2 tests left to schedule when AF arrives (due today or tomorrow) and then we will discuss the options with the doctors. My progesterone test came was fine and we know I ovulate at least.

Please add me to test on 10-4. (Probably will be able to add at the end of the month as well.)

FXed and baby dust to all!

Garfie-my chart looked like that too, but I only had dashed lines for ovulation. It was a two day rise instead of the normal spike that you see on most charts. Mine dropped down to the coverline on 5DPO also. Weird..I'm hoping this upcoming month shows the high rise like everyone else has (peer pressure). I really would be happy with solid crosshairs this time around. We'll see.

FX.

Welcome Gemgem!

Please can i have the 13th please. congrats to the bfps..what a fab start to the month. xx

Garfie-my chart looked like that too, but I only had dashed lines for ovulation. It was a two day rise instead of the normal spike that you see on most charts. Mine dropped down to the coverline on 5DPO also. Weird..I'm hoping this upcoming month shows the high rise like everyone else has (peer pressure). I really would be happy with solid crosshairs this time around. We'll see.

FX.

Welcome Gemgem!

I never get a sharp rise after ovulation but have still managed to get pregnant. Don't lose hope!! X

Lala - Well I guess you never know - some people are saying it's because I haven't Od yet and FF has it wrong, with 5 Pos OPKs I suppose that could be an option.:shrug:

Some are saying maybe it's a progesterone issue - with 5 losses under my belt maybe it could be:cry:

Me I say never ever had a chart like this one - so I don't have a clue:haha:

So how are you feeling today hun?:flower:

X

Can I be a pain please and change my testing date to 9th? That's the day af is due :)

So everything said AF was due yesterday - didn't come so tested this morning - BFN. Now starting to spot a little so she is on her way. You can put me down to test again on the 31st.

Added Changed and Updated!!!

Sorry for AF moni77 :hugs:

Hi everyone, you can put me down for the 15th. If we don't get a BFP then it's on to IUI for us.

Sorry Lucky!!!! :hugs:

I'm having a wicked Cycke got an EVIL Evap yesterday and today my temp took a dive!!!! Argggggggg!!!

:dust: for Everyone Else

:happydance:Sis - fingers crossed for you

Temp up you go tomorrow:winkwink:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member