£15 off £20 + Free Gift and Free Delivery @ Vertbaudet!

samsmum, the codes don't work on sale items ;) just thought i'd let you know, only full priced items and not usually on the Mini Price items :D

Glad they are helping out though.
It's been a while though since vertbaudet and laredoute did these sorts of codes because they were abused last time they brought them out :D then again the codes they used to have were £10 off no minimum spend so we all used to order stuff for nowt ;)

is vertbaudet and laredoute the same site asuch like would u have same account details....or if i orderd summit off laredoute wud i register as a new customer

any1 know? xx

samsmum, the codes don't work on sale items ;) just thought i'd let you know, only full priced items and not usually on the Mini Price items :D

Glad they are helping out though.
It's been a while though since vertbaudet and laredoute did these sorts of codes because they were abused last time they brought them out :D then again the codes they used to have were £10 off no minimum spend so we all used to order stuff for nowt ;)

£10 off no minimum spend :rofl: ...Surely they should have realised that wasn't a good idea!

I've got a leaflet thing here that came with my order that says you can get a pencil coat stand for £5.99 instead of £20 by putting catalogue no. 004.3161 in your order instead of the normal cat. number x

Just ordered this to go with Bethanie's kitchen at xmas: https://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-n...entId=V389&CompanyId=V&Path=2823/2896&source=

Thanks for the other codes (sorry forgot who posted them), but I got free p&p. :)

I love it!! You've got me looking at more stuff on their site now :rofl: x

whats the code for the offers?

2762 was the first one I used (from Wobbles) but there are a few more - some can only be used by bew customers though:

2751 Discount, free delivery, free gift
2784 Discount, buy now pay later, free gift
2842 Discount, £3.99 delivery, free gift
2762 New customers only
1512 New customers only
1494 New customers only
1039 Said discount, gift but didn't take any money off the order

i'm gonna have to take a look surely it cant be that good! lol xxx

Thanks sams mum, im gonna go and splash some money on vertbaudet... They got gorgeous items....

Thanks sams mum, im gonna go and splash some money on vertbaudet... They got gorgeous items....

:D Every time I see this thread I want to go and look at their website again :rofl:

My green cow change bag (and second toy CD player :laugh2:) arrived yesterday and it's gorgeous! Still waiting for more stuff from them too :wohoo:

When you do order check that they don't charge you postage as some codes deduct it and some don't :D x

Aint the changing bag soooooooo cute .....
Iam waiting for my second Order to come through , And on Monday when i know sex of baby i will buy more lol . xx .

I decided to order something for myself for a change! I ordered a dress! (well, LO's had ££££'s spent on it so far!)

does anyone know for the size of hat and scarf? it says sizes 45, 48, 51 and 53!!!
my baby would be 6mnth december so which size is suitable for him? The size guide doesnt say anything about it?

I decided to order something for myself for a change! I ordered a dress! (well, LO's had ££££'s spent on it so far!)

cool, the website is so tempting, i wish i could buy more, but money is tight :-(

does anyone know for the size of hat and scarf? it says sizes 45, 48, 51 and 53!!!
my baby would be 6mnth december so which size is suitable for him? The size guide doesnt say anything about it?

I looked everywhere on the site too! It's head circumference...I couldn't measure Sam's because he was asleep so I just ordered one - can't remember which one I went for but it looked huge on my tape measure! x

I looked everywhere on the site too! It's head circumference...I couldn't measure Sam's because he was asleep so I just ordered one - can't remember which one I went for but it looked huge on my tape measure! x

so which one shall i order do you think? does it say the size on the hat you got? Do you think 51 would be ok?

i want one that would fit with the outfit i got him for xmas...

Measure round her head in cm. Just checked my order and I got 48...worried it might be too small now as Sam's head is only a bit smaller than that at the moment (just tried to measure him while he was in the jumperoo though so not sure how accurate it was :rofl:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->