£15 off £20 + Free Gift and Free Delivery @ Vertbaudet!

Just measured again now I'm feeding him and his head is 45 at the moment so should be ok :D

If you measure and add a bit I'm sure she'll grow into it by Christmas x

how long does it take to deliver....mines been a week today...i want to order more but dont no if i should wait til i recieve the first lot....as i dont have my customer number yet or anything.....any 1 no a way of getting it before ur first invoice xx

I think they say 7-10 working days. My first order took a couple of weeks, then I placed 2 on the same day and one arrived in a few days and I'm still waiting for the other one. You'll get an email saying your items are ready to be despatched from their warehouse and it doesn't take too long after that

Not sure how else you can get your customer number x

one thing i am abit confused on tho .....i liked an out fit which was £17 and needed sum teats aswell so put them in there but no discount wil come off at all not even of the £17 outfit ....they not happy priced or anything doesnt say that any way ..any one no why? x

I ordered on 11th September and I still haven't received my order :( I can't track it online as I haven't received a customer number and I only had a confirmation email and not one that says my order is ready to be dispatched.

I'll give it another couple of days and will then have to get on the phone as it's been over two weeks now.

xx

one thing i am abit confused on tho .....i liked an out fit which was £17 and needed sum teats aswell so put them in there but no discount wil come off at all not even of the £17 outfit ....they not happy priced or anything doesnt say that any way ..any one no why? x

Have you ordered anything before? Some codes only work for new customers. If you've spent at least £20 (and not on sale items) I'd just try putting in all the codes and see what it says x

I ordered on 11th September and I still haven't received my order :( I can't track it online as I haven't received a customer number and I only had a confirmation email and not one that says my order is ready to be dispatched.

I'll give it another couple of days and will then have to get on the phone as it's been over two weeks now.

xx

They can take quite a while - not sure why. I'd almost forgotten about my first order by the time it arrived! Worth the wait though :D They'll probably have an estimated delivery date for you if you call - on my last order it said my other one that was placed at the same time would be sent on 6th October. No idea why it takes so long x

yer i orderd the last lot.....but did it as a new customer to see if it works as i not got a customer number yet and it takes the delivery off but not anything from the actual items itself...strange xx

i just ordered jayden his christmas clothes... :happydance: costing only £6 for 2 items worth £21 :happydance: :happydance:

yer i orderd the last lot.....but did it as a new customer to see if it works as i not got a customer number yet and it takes the delivery off but not anything from the actual items itself...strange xx

Did you use the same delivery address? x

yer....but i tryed it with summit for 11 and then summit for 9 and the code worked it jus didnt seem to want to work with the teats and the £17 item x

https://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-n...entId=V389&CompanyId=V&Path=2823/2886&source=

I bought this and a pack of 2 babygrows for £5 and free delivery! Bargain thanks girls! (used 2751 code)

I got email today my second delivery is at warehouse so means will be here in a few days :) .
Now i know the sex of baby is a boy .. I think i may go crazy on here again lol . xx .

how long ago did u order....mines only been 8/9 days but not had an email yet and maaaan i wan the stuff lol xx

I think i oredered about 7 days ago , Got email tonight saying at wear house last time they said that my stuff came thenext day lol . xx .

no but i plan to if it works lol i jus want my things to hurry and come so i can have a customer number xx

oh oh :wohoo: they've changed the free gift:rofl: I currently have 1 cd player, another 1 on the way and 2 of these little beauties on the way to me:rofl:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VERTBAUDET-E...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

doesnt look half bad that, it'll bulk out the 2 little ones xmas pressies:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->