£190 health grant

L

Laura--x

How many people have been able to get their hands on the form yet?

I've seen my mw twice since it came out and the first time she hadn't even heard of it, the 2nd time she was fuming because everyone was asking about it but they hadn't had none sent to them.

Got her again on thursday and praying to GOD she has it. I need all the money i can get :blush:.

Whos got it?

I've got a midwife's appt on Thursday so going to ask about it then *fingers crossed*

I got mine at my 25 wk appointment just after new year. I sent it off the following day.

I would send it recorded delivery when you do get it as I would imagine they are going to have the biggest backlog of forms ever and you don't want it getting lost ! I was told by mw not to expect a payment before end of April at the very earliest, she said it will more than likely be May though, which is fine by me as long as I get it !

Just got mine today! 2weeks ago she didn't have it, today I got her one and only form.

I got M/W Thursday, but I change addy and doctors in 2 weeks, and the docs that I'm going to doesn't have them. So if my current M/W does, I'm gonna grab one xox

Ive got MW on Thurs so ill report back then. I also need her to sign my Sure Start maternity grant form.

V xxx

I forgot to ask for one at my last MW appointment, but will when I go a week on Thursday. If they are only going to be given in May - I may have already given birth! lol

supposed to be getting my form at next MW appt but fuck knows it all muddled up :(

I'm meant to be getting mine when I hit 24 weeks,so gimmie 3 n a bit weeks and I'll let u know

not heard of this one.
have had my sure start maternity grant though

They didn't have the forms 4 weeks ago when I was in hospital.
I go next week to have appointment about pain relief and plans so will ask then.

I also have another appointment week after .

I think as long as your baby is due AFTER April 1st you are entitled to the payment?
So if they are running behind its not our fault,its not like the babies can hold tight and wait for them!

They didn't have the forms 4 weeks ago when I was in hospital.
I go next week to have appointment about pain relief and plans so will ask then.

I also have another appointment week after .

I think as long as your baby is due AFTER April 1st you are entitled to the payment?
So if they are running behind its not our fault,its not like the babies can hold tight and wait for them!

exactly right even if your lil one is born early yyou will still get it.. as long as mw puts yr due date on form as 6th april or later..

as for payments the helpline said you can apply now (if past 25 weeks and can get a form!) but they are not making ANY payments until the 7th May!!!

unreal considering the payment is supposed to help you buy healthy food for the last 11 weeks of yr preganncy!!! :dohh:

I phoned the helpline and was told that my midwife should have the forms by now. They told me to get her to ring the helpline number so I gave it to her yesterday at my appointment. She didn't look that impressed when I told her so I don't know who's at fault for the delay in me getting the form, all I know is if I'm entitled to it I want it!

Midwife has been and she filled in my HiPG and my SSMG ive posted them both, all my form filling days are over till Spud makes her arrival.

V xxx

I got my form, will be filling it out and sending recorded delivery, along with my SSMG, when I move house in 2 weeks xox

Well my midwife STILL didnt have the forms!! They are still waiting to have them sent out.

Nightmare!

i got mine a couple of wks ago but not from my mw from the mw at the doctors surgery where i work. have got an appt with my mw on monday so i'll get her to sign it then and will send it recorded delivery

will have to ask my mw about this one when i see her next week as £190 is beter than nothing

Just wondering, does anyone know whether you have to be so many weeks gone before you get the form?

Thanks

xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"