£190 health grant

I got mine today from the ante-natal department at the hospital. My MW who works from my GP's surgery said alot of district midwives are only getting them closer to April and all hospitals have them.

I got my form on Monday :)
First she said she didn't have any,when I pressed about me running around for this form she had a closer look and they were in a box under the desk.

To poster who asked when you can get it from:25 weeks pregnant onwards and baby due April 1st onwards :)

thought it was for babies due 6th june onwards?
either way im due to pop too early. unless i go over and i might be lucky lol

oops i meant april...

im due 22 march so even if baby is late she willk be here before 6 april

i got mine today without even asking for it as i totally forgot. Going to send it away 2moro, does anyone know how long it takes them to pay it in? x

they are probs totaly bogged under with all thw applications that it will take them ages for it to be paid

God may the 7th is a while away, but suppose im not complaning as its extra money once baby is born which will be well spent on her. :) x

I was told May 7th as well.I guess they didn't think about how many mums would be putting in for this and what with the forms being like gold they have likely going to get crateloads to sort at once.

My midwife didn't have any today.
She told me the hospital have them but haven't been giving them to the midwives in the area.
I'm going to the hospital tomorrow so I'm going to bug them about a form.

And if they won't give me one I shall bug everyone every week until I do!!

xx

got mine today without even asking :happydance: 7th may is still before my bubs is due lol kinda of a bum they are making people wait that long though spesh the people due like april 6th

I had mine wednesday without having to ask for it too, i'm so glad as i've heard so many of you having trouble getting hold of the form

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->