£2500 fine?

if someone told me to stop bfing, firstly id tell um to fook off and then id say yeah like im guna starve my neworn baby just because YOU feel uncomfortable!

Here in the US its legal to publicly breastfeed and if you were in a store or something and they tried to kick you out or said anything about not doing it you can sue the company.

As we live in Edinburgh. I have been feeding Emma left, right and centre without anyone saying anything and have got quite used to this state of affairs. We were away last week and I ended up having to feed Emma in a well known Sushi Bar chain in Newcastle. The waitress was lovely and made a few positive comments about her being a hungry baby. However I did notice a few other people look in shock, which I am just not used to. I wondered if the same BF rights applied in England- I guess not.

what about Northern Ireland?

THE BOOB THE WHOLE BOOB AND NOTHING BUT THE BOOB!!

It disgusts me when people comment and are rude lol id feed in a church and if any one DARED to criticise my respose would be if it was good enough for christ its good enough for my baby in GODS house. same with any old dear that said feed in the toilet id be FINE you have your cup of tea in a toilet where some one has just passed solids into the loo and stank the place out. why should my baby eat in a toilet if you wont!!

I'm glad to say I live in scotland and i will get my boobs out when ever where ever even in Asda! Dare anyone stop me anywhere if they try and get me out ill hapily refuse and go right on feeding and tell them get the police. not yet heard of Asda or Tesco refuse any one, which is great news. but any one dare try and stop me id have them in court so fast there feet wouldn't touch the ground.

:) :)

Brilliant idea! i seen somone on the news the other day had been asked too stop in Mcdonalds in Newcastle! Oh i would LOVE someone too ask me to stop feeding my baby i really would!

Me too - I'm DYING for someone to tell me to stop feeding I'm ready for them lol so it prob won't happen. Think I'll go to McDonalds in the town on purpose see do they stop me...

Was in the Metro Centre today and fed him in Burger King and nobody said a word or even batted an eyelid even though we didn't even buy any food (just went in as he was crying and was passing the restaurant) and left as soon as he'd finished

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->