£400 to see when you will die?

kerrie24

me,him and 3 lo's
Reaction score
Ive got the Wright stuff on tv and they have just been discussing a new test which looks at your chromosomes and can apparently tell you how long you have to live!Its £400 I just wondered who would/nt take it and your reasons?

I wouldnt take it as I dont see how it can be that accurate and it could give me 30 years,only for me to step out in front of a bus tommorrow :haha:

Would you like to know if you only had a year left so you could pack as much into it as you can or would you rather be unaware?

I don't believe they could really tell that, there are so many influencing factors of when someone will die. I wouldn't like to know how long I have left in my opinion brace life with both hands, it is very precious and live each day as if it is you last anyway for one day it will be.

no i wouldnt take it for free never mind for £400!

I wouldn't take it.It can't be 100% accurate and i think you would get obsessed with that date or it might say you will die soon.

Don't think i want to know.

its disgusting.
people are so scared of dying that some will pay for this test and then spend the rest of their life worrying about the age they are given.

this test cant tell u if ur going to get cancer in 10 yrs time, it cant tell u if some nut is going to murder u and if ur going to die in a accident.

this has really made me mad. but if some fool wants to waste their money good luck lol

That is disgusting, when we die it is one of those life mysteries that will come when needed and I don't know if I'm going to die from illness, old age, being in an accident, murdered.

It is up to my body to decide when I'm to die.

Here's an article i found on it.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...at-tells-you-how-long-youll-live-2284639.html

I personally wouldnt take the test, i really dont want to know when im going to die.
For me it would ruin my life, having it hanging over me like that, i know im going to die at some point but its still a scary thought.

I wouldnt do it. Id much rather not know. Can you imagine knowing?? I couldnt, at all. I would be scared to death...literally.

I wouldn't take it - as other people have said you could get run over, catch bird flu etc etc - I try to live each day like it's my last and always say I love you to my loved ones before we part.

even if u were given a age that ur body should natural die its not going to be true.

this test would of told my oh hed live alot longer then he actualy did and that my mums oh should be dead by now

No way, I hate the idea of it. Firstly £400 is a lot of money to pay to find out something so morbid. We all know we will die eventually so why do we need to know when it will be? Can't we be content with the fact we are alive now?

Secondly it'd depress me because I'd feel like I was living counting down my years left, and thirdly I could be hit by a bus a day after the test.

unfortunatly death is money for alot of people and companys make alot of money out of peoples grief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->