¦Wanted¦ Ring sling or Wrap

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
Am looking for a ring sling or a wrap to wear Lili again. I really miss it since i cleared my stash out and need to babywear again as its just not easy with an energetic puppy and a pushchair! Show me what you've got...:thumbup:

I am selling a Black Connecta and Moby Wrap in Sienna...my thread is in this section. I just sold my RS last week on here.

If I remember rightly, you had a pink BH didn't you? Was lovely!! :D

Are you looking for something second hand or do you have a budget?

I don't know if you've used a RS before but they're not the best for dog or puppy walking IMHO...

I babywear full time (I don't own a pushcahir anymore)....if you have any questions, let me know!

x

I did have a pink BH yeah and I loved it but she used to want to walk all the time so sold it but we have an 11wk old labrador puppy who is so full of energy and need to be able to get around quickly and its too much hassle with the pushchair. I used to have a ring sling which I did like for a quick carry as she prefers to be on my hip or back to a front carry. Would prefer something that I could use for a hip carry but not definite. I don't have a budget as such but don't want to spend a huge amount on it as she walks most places now anyway so don't mind new or second hand as long as it fits the bill if that makes sense!

Yeah a RS is the quickest up/down of slings IMO. I desperatly need another after selling mine last week (sellers regret :blush:).

You can hip carry with a Moby (there is a video on their site) but I have never tried it.

The Connecta is REALLY easy for back carries (don't know if you've tried one) but they're like a Mei Tai with buckles. Not trying to get you to buy mine but they really are fab. I have another one I use all the time too.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

x

thanks laurie. I definitely think we need something a bit less restrictive than a mei tai style as she isnt keen on feeling so tied down but she is fine in a ring sling as she feels more free (IKYWIM) Thanks for your help hun, am on the hunt for a nice ring sling now as i think thats what i need. I did eye up your RS you sold last week and it was gorgeous! can definitely see why you are missing it

laurie have just found this:
Rockin baby ring sling on ebay

going cheap, maybe a low cost replacement for your recently departed!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RooBaby-Ring...acks?hash=item3ef85f7401&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

that one has ended now but she makes them for £15 ?

Still yet to get myself one!

lol, yeh I used it when he was newborn but I cant get him into it now so i got a baby born one. thanks again it was great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->