°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Giving birth in germany means that we have to choose from a list of approved names!

I was so happy that I felt sick haha I called DH at work to tell him. Its nice to have something other then cramping and pains because those make me worry.

Giving birth in germany means that we have to choose from a list of approved names!

I had no idea. Is it a big list of names? It seems so strange. Are the names on the list names you like?

I was so happy that I felt sick haha I called DH at work to tell him. Its nice to have something other then cramping and pains because those make me worry.

I had no idea. Is it a big list of names? It seems so strange. Are the names on the list names you like?

I knew I messed the multi quote up sorry about that ladies

I havent seen the list yet! We don't move until April...

Hello ladies!! I just joined baby and bump yesterday. Today I got my BFP. Woohoo!!!
Name (just first)? Shante

How old are you? 31

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 9/11 based on LMP

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Probably a girl.

Are you finding out the gender? Yes

How many months were you TTC? about 5 months with a mc in Oct.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Prenatal vitamins and progesterone cream

Thanks guys! I'm so addicted to those tests lol
Wow, never heard that you had pick from list of names in Germany. Learn something new everyday.

hay girls cant wait for my tests to be that strong.. got really worried today as took another frer test (now 15 dpo) with FMU and the BFP wasnt so big or fat!! so worried myself silly all day fetched a boots test (blue dye) and that too was a fait +(mid-day urine) so not satisfied that i was even prego i fetched a tesco digital which (thank god) displayed very quickly the most wonderful word ever read "Pregnant"(evening urine) so now feel alittle assured but now doubt is setting in about the poor colour depth of the lines on the frer and boots one!!! is anybody else in the same boat at 15 dpo?? is it normal to have faint BFP???

Ohh and for names Amelie Rose for girl and Jaspher Christopher for a boy xx

Take another, preferably, pink dye in the morning! I'm sure your fine hun!

Wishing you a h&h 9 months! :flow:

Shante- Welcome and Congrats

Emma- My HPTs are still really faint. My DR told me a while back that I have low hormone levels so I try not to go crazy. When I went to my DR the other day she told me its normal to have faint tests until you are around 6 wks. Hope that makes you feel a bit better.

Emma- My HPTs are still really faint. My DR told me a while back that I have low hormone levels so I try not to go crazy. When I went to my DR the other day she told me its normal to have faint tests until you are around 6 wks. Hope that makes you feel a bit better.

Thanks honey that does help me chill out a little :wacko:

Do you think that my digi result should be enough for me to accept then until 6 weeks??
thanks xxx

Hey All! So excited for all of us!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Got my :bfp: on Tues Dec 27! CD26, 11 DP IUI, here are my details....

Name (just first)? Monica

How old are you? 31

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 7, 2012 according to FF based on ovulation (IUI day)

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? don't care as long happy and healthy

Are you finding out the gender? yes

How many months were you TTC? 2 years 2 months

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? metformin for PCOS and puregon to stimulate ovaries, IUI

Thanks honey that does help me chill out a little :wacko:

Do you think that my digi result should be enough for me to accept then until 6 weeks??
thanks xxx

Hahaha I would like to say yes but if your anything like me no. I think for some of us its just hard to believe until we see it.

Monica-Congrats!!!!

Congratulations shante and Monica! Wonderful that iui worked was that first cycle?

Congratulations shante and Monica! Wonderful that iui worked was that first cycle?

Thanks holywoodmum! I feel like I am dreaming! :cloud9::cloud9:

No it wasnt IUI # 1....it was IUI # 5:growlmad: but whatever I have my BFP:happydance:

We were all set to go for IVF in March but decided whatever lets try one more IUI. jackpot!!!:happydance:

I got my BFP two years 2 months to the day I went of the pill!

How about you? how long did you try?

Hi again! Got my hcg numbers back from the doctor's office yesterday, they decreased from 34 to 22. Sigh. So I've been directed to stop taking the progesterone suppositories which will let me start bleeding. I have an appointment with my doctor (who has been out of the office all of this time!) on Tuesday to talk about what happened and how we move forward. Also need to have my hcg levels checked until they return to zero. What a perfect ending to a crappy 2011.

I truly hope you all have wonderful, healthy and stress-free pregnancies. I'll pop in from time to time to see how you all are doing!! <3

Hi again! Got my hcg numbers back from the doctor's office yesterday, they decreased from 34 to 22. Sigh. So I've been directed to stop taking the progesterone suppositories which will let me start bleeding. I have an appointment with my doctor (who has been out of the office all of this time!) on Tuesday to talk about what happened and how we move forward. Also need to have my hcg levels checked until they return to zero. What a perfect ending to a crappy 2011.

I truly hope you all have wonderful, healthy and stress-free pregnancies. I'll pop in from time to time to see how you all are doing!! <3

I'm so sorry:hugs: I'm sure 2012 will be your year. Good luck with everything and keep us posted.

So sorry, I know how hard it is:cry: hoping 2012 is your year sweetie

hay girls cant wait for my tests to be that strong.. got really worried today as took another frer test (now 15 dpo) with FMU and the BFP wasnt so big or fat!! so worried myself silly all day fetched a boots test (blue dye) and that too was a fait +(mid-day urine) so not satisfied that i was even prego i fetched a tesco digital which (thank god) displayed very quickly the most wonderful word ever read "Pregnant"(evening urine) so now feel alittle assured but now doubt is setting in about the poor colour depth of the lines on the frer and boots one!!! is anybody else in the same boat at 15 dpo?? is it normal to have faint BFP???

Ohh and for names Amelie Rose for girl and Jaspher Christopher for a boy xx

I am at 16 dpo and yesterday I took another FRER to be SURE (it was my 5th test) it was still light. I called my obgyn and she said a test just signifies if you have hcg in your system - the lightness doesn't matter - especially this early on. Don't worry. Think fantastic thoughts about your bean and how exciting it will be to meet him in September : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->