°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Virgo, said it already, so sorry, and I really hpe 2012 is your year x

Hi again! Got my hcg numbers back from the doctor's office yesterday, they decreased from 34 to 22. Sigh. So I've been directed to stop taking the progesterone suppositories which will let me start bleeding. I have an appointment with my doctor (who has been out of the office all of this time!) on Tuesday to talk about what happened and how we move forward. Also need to have my hcg levels checked until they return to zero. What a perfect ending to a crappy 2011.

I truly hope you all have wonderful, healthy and stress-free pregnancies. I'll pop in from time to time to see how you all are doing!! <3

aww hun, so so sorry!! and many hugs coming your way! :hugs::hugs::hugs: FXed for a sticky 2012 :bfp: and :baby:

Virgo, that's the worst, I have been there with chemical pregnancies and I know how crappy it can feel. I know it's probably no consolation, but telling myself at least if the first step (the sperm is fertilizing the egg!) can happen, it gave me hope that if only I could resolve the 2nd step (getting the bean to stick) there would be success. For my short luteal phase & chemicals, progesterone cream didn't make a difference, but B-6 (in a B-100 complex) resolved my issue. I'm sure you've probably tried a lot of different things, but I am thinking of you and wishing you the best as you continue your TTC journey.

So sorry to hear that Virgo :( Sending you positive thoughts and sticky baby dust in the new year.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the well wishes. Me and my hubby are holding up pretty well, and our two basset hounds and kitty are keeping our spirits brighter. I think I made it pretty clear to him in the beginning that miscarriage is very common, so when something went bad, I feel like we were prepared to handle it well. But it is difficult, there is no denying that. I'm very thankful for the support of this forum and for having wonderful, supportive family and friends. If any of you have dealt with early miscarriages like this, I'd love to private message with you to learn more about it...send me a note.

Once again, good luck to you ladies!!! Grow babies, grow!!! =)

Hey hun, I had one mc at 6wks and another very early MC. PM me if you wanna chat. :hugs:

Hi everyone, can I be added please?
I'm due 1st September 2012 :)

Hello ladies, hope you're all feeling good today... I've just spent the last hour or so reading through the whole thread and would love to join.

Name (just first)? Fran

How old are you? 33, will be 34 in March

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 1st September 2012 (also 2nd wedding anniversary) - was testing for ovulation as my cycle wasn't quite back to normal since giving up the mini-pill at end of September - I suspect the midwife will date me around 6 days earlier!!!

What # child is this for you? First child (and pregnancy)

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Don't know! My in-laws only have granddaughters, and my parents only have grandsons, so there's conflict already!!!

Are you finding out the gender? DH wants to, I want a surprise so we have to debate some more

How many months were you TTC? 2-ish!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just Pregnacare supplements

So there's the questionnaire... other things about me include that I'm very overweight, so that's a big concern of mine. I have sleep apnoea too, but I guess at least that means I'm already used to surviving on little sleep!

And I think it was Alex who posted about OH reaction - my DH actually left me just over a month after we started trying!!! Luckily after a week he came to his senses and came back, admitting that the 'baby thing' had freaked him out and saying all the right things! It was probably good to get it out of the way then, he's really excited now... Anyway, that's why I said 2-ish months of trying - the week he left was my ovulation week in November, so we only tried in Oct and Dec...

Anyway, I'll be quiet now and just add that I have my first midwife appointment on the 10th Jan - well I think I do, I got a text message with an appointment date and a missed call from the midwife! They gave me a sample bottle with the booking in pack - does anyone know if I'm supposed to turn up with a urine sample?

Here's to an easy 8/9 months for us all!

Hi all I'm new.. Had my first positive test on new years eve was completely shocked as I've had numerous negatives for nearly 6 months. I lost a baby in July last year at 24weeks, stillborn.

I am due September too!

:) x

Congratulations Fran and Kayleigh!
Fran, that's great you've an appointment so soon! I am going to the doctor on Wed, but I don't expect I'll see MW until 12 weeks for booking appointment... if they've sent you a sample bottle I'd take some wee with you!
Kayleigh wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months hun, I can't imagine what that must have been like for you xx

Thanks Lucy (I just went back to check your name and was relieved to see it's not just me with the toilet-visiting problems! The things they don't tell you about beforehand...).

I will take it with me then. I was quite surprised (and pleased) to get such an early appointment, but it may be because they wouldn't let me see a dr! When I first got my BFP it was very early (9dpo) and I called to make an appt in a couple of weeks. I said to the receptionist that I thought I was pregnant and she basically asked if I'd taken a test, then if it was positive, then said well you're pregnant, congratulations (all in a mildly sarcastic tone) and told me I didn't need to see a dr but needed to call in and get a booking in pack. The midwife would then contact me...

Will update with what happens afterwards!

Thanks Lucy (I just went back to check your name and was relieved to see it's not just me with the toilet-visiting problems! The things they don't tell you about beforehand...).

I will take it with me then. I was quite surprised (and pleased) to get such an early appointment, but it may be because they wouldn't let me see a dr! When I first got my BFP it was very early (9dpo) and I called to make an appt in a couple of weeks. I said to the receptionist that I thought I was pregnant and she basically asked if I'd taken a test, then if it was positive, then said well you're pregnant, congratulations (all in a mildly sarcastic tone) and told me I didn't need to see a dr but needed to call in and get a booking in pack. The midwife would then contact me...

Will update with what happens afterwards!

You're going on my birthday :) If the last two times are anything to go by, the doc will tell me pretty much what your receptionist told you, and give me the booking in pack!! After that I think I'll just be waiting on a call from the hospital for booking appt and scan at 12 weeks... it seems crazy how you're just left waiting doesn't it, and not even confirming your result or anything!

I know!! It's my first time as well, so I felt totally lost! Glad this place exists to come for advice and reassurance!

Hello ladies, hope you're all feeling good today... I've just spent the last hour or so reading through the whole thread and would love to join.

Name (just first)? Fran

How old are you? 33, will be 34 in March

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 1st September 2012 (also 2nd wedding anniversary) - was testing for ovulation as my cycle wasn't quite back to normal since giving up the mini-pill at end of September - I suspect the midwife will date me around 6 days earlier!!!

What # child is this for you? First child (and pregnancy)

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Don't know! My in-laws only have granddaughters, and my parents only have grandsons, so there's conflict already!!!

Are you finding out the gender? DH wants to, I want a surprise so we have to debate some more

How many months were you TTC? 2-ish!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just Pregnacare supplements

So there's the questionnaire... other things about me include that I'm very overweight, so that's a big concern of mine. I have sleep apnoea too, but I guess at least that means I'm already used to surviving on little sleep!

And I think it was Alex who posted about OH reaction - my DH actually left me just over a month after we started trying!!! Luckily after a week he came to his senses and came back, admitting that the 'baby thing' had freaked him out and saying all the right things! It was probably good to get it out of the way then, he's really excited now... Anyway, that's why I said 2-ish months of trying - the week he left was my ovulation week in November, so we only tried in Oct and Dec...

Anyway, I'll be quiet now and just add that I have my first midwife appointment on the 10th Jan - well I think I do, I got a text message with an appointment date and a missed call from the midwife! They gave me a sample bottle with the booking in pack - does anyone know if I'm supposed to turn up with a urine sample?

Here's to an easy 8/9 months for us all!

Welcome Fran & Congrats on your pregnancy! Glad everything worked out with DH & he came to his senses :hugs:

Hi all I'm new.. Had my first positive test on new years eve was completely shocked as I've had numerous negatives for nearly 6 months. I lost a baby in July last year at 24weeks, stillborn.

I am due September too!

:) x

Kayleigh, congrats on your pregnancy, so sorry that you've had to go through a loss :hugs: FXed for a sticky bean and healthy :baby: at the end..! When are you due?

I had another MC lastnight so I am no longer going to be a September Mommy. Congratulations and best of luck to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful, happy, healthy 9 months.

I had another MC lastnight so I am no longer going to be a September Mommy. Congratulations and best of luck to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful, happy, healthy 9 months.

So sorry to hear about your loss x

Ame.... Sorry to hear your news Hun. Wishing you all the best at this sad time xxx

Just a quick hi from me as I need to get to bed lol pregnancy tiredness haze has already kicked in hahahahah! Really excited..... I'll come have a read and catch up on this thread tomorrow.
I'm due 6th September with my second baby :) found out yesterday on new years day :)

See you tomorrow. Xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry Ame...never gets any easier....your baby will come one day! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->