°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

so sorry Ame, hope you get your sticky bean very soon x

Virgo -- Sorry to hear about your loss. It's not something easy to go through. I had an early miscarriage myself, and my inbox is always open if you want to send me a message or just to chat.

Ame -- So, so sorry about your loss. I know that no amount of sorries makes it any better. I'm here if you need to rant or rave or just to cry.

Welcome to all our new thread-mamas! Annie and Fran and Kayleigh and Kate!

As for me...nothing out of the ordinary really -- I had my first bout with *real* morning sickness yesterday, and if it's any indication of days to come...boy they're gonna be miserable, haha! Nine more days until my appointment! So excited.

I had another MC lastnight so I am no longer going to be a September Mommy. Congratulations and best of luck to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful, happy, healthy 9 months.

aww hun, im so so sorry!:hugs::hugs::hugs: fxed for a sticky bean soon :hugs:

Ame.... Sorry to hear your news Hun. Wishing you all the best at this sad time xxx

Just a quick hi from me as I need to get to bed lol pregnancy tiredness haze has already kicked in hahahahah! Really excited..... I'll come have a read and catch up on this thread tomorrow.
I'm due 6th September with my second baby :) found out yesterday on new years day :)

See you tomorrow. Xxx

congrats hun!! :hi: welcome :D

Hey ladies! :) I got my BFP this morning, my EDD based on LMP is September 13th. 3rd pregnancy, really hoping and praying this one sticks!

Hello everyone!! Congrats to everyone.. Can you please update my due date? My EDD is Sept. 9th not 11th. I forgot to change the default 28 day cycle on the due date calculator I used. Thank you.

Hey ladies! :) I got my BFP this morning, my EDD based on LMP is September 13th. 3rd pregnancy, really hoping and praying this one sticks!

congrats hun!! FXed for a sticky bean! :dust:

anyone else not feeling any symptoms at 4.5 weeks?

I'm not symptom-less but not full of them either.. got sore bbs, fatigue, bloated & tugging behind my belly button, which just started today.. Do you have any of these?

Hello everyone!! Congrats to everyone.. Can you please update my due date? My EDD is Sept. 9th not 11th. I forgot to change the default 28 day cycle on the due date calculator I used. Thank you.

done :flow:

Yeah a little sore bbs on the sides and a bit cramping - but nothing too severe. If I didnt take 4 pregnancy tests I really wouldnt have a clue I was pg. It so negligible. Hope bean is okay in there. First Dr. Apt tomorrow we shall see

anyone else not feeling any symptoms at 4.5 weeks?

other than sore nipples and tender breasts at night and little tired I am feeling great! beta was 523 today at 17 DPO....going back to clinic on wednesday for my second beta and if all is well....I will book my scan for 6 weeks and then 8 weeks....I guess with being with a clinic I get more prenatal checks...:happydance:

I had another MC lastnight so I am no longer going to be a September Mommy. Congratulations and best of luck to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful, happy, healthy 9 months.

So sorry Ame! You and I are in the same boat this month. If you'd like to chat, send me a message. Sending comfort your way. :hugs:

i would like to join if that is ok

Name (just first)? Sara

How old are you? 23

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 10th, 2012 based off of first date of last period

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not sure

Are you finding out the gender? Yes

How many months were you TTC? not sure what TTC stands for :(

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? no

did 3 tests for far and all postitive and it still hasnt hit me yet ....

Hi I'm Claire! Due sept 10th, based on lmp. I'm 25 and this is baby #1 for me. Been ttc since sept and I think I'm having a girl, but either would be amazing! Hope you're all well xx

congratulations MrsMcD, Sara and Claire! (sara, ttc is trying to conceive...)

Kitty, apart from slightly tender boobs I have nil in the symptom department...

As for me, got my 3+ on the digi this morning, so v cuffed with that!

Congratulations Annie! is this your first?

Hi there holwoodmum, this will be my 3rd - I have a 3yr old and a 1 yr old boy already.

I just noticed this questionaire so will answer it now :)

Name (just first)? Annie

How old are you? 29

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 1st September 2012 - based on 28 day cycle, calculated from 1st day of last period.

What # child is this for you? 3rd child / 3rd pregnancy

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I predict girl, but maybe it's just because I would love one after 2 boys.

Are you finding out the gender? DH doesn't want to, but I'd love to know, we'll see if we can afford it :)

How many months were you TTC? - this was a surprise - we were careless so I guess the surprise wasn't that big ( I wasn't on pill!)

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just Pregnacare supplements, but I had gestational diabetes on my last pregnancy so if I get it again I may need meds, although thankfully I didn't last time...

Ame - so so sorry to hear about your loss. Praying that 2012 will be the year for your sticky bean!

Congrats to all the newly preggers!! I think I may be 5 weeks today and no real symptoms. Just slightly sore boobs and I did actually feel a tugging sensation behind my belly button this morning like floridagirl mentioned. I took another cheapie test this morning just to see lines and it was darker than the control line, so very happy for that! Hope I get to see a heartbeat on 1/19!

Just wanted to add my sympathies to those who have lost their babies. I hope you will soon be pregnant again soon with a healthy sticky one (although I'm sure that thought doesn't help much now)

I don't have too many symptoms yet. Smells are affecting me more,and I have some mild morning sickness. It didn't really kick off until around 5.5 to 6 wks with my last two, so we'll see how I feel this time next week.
I am much more tearful than normal - I was crying during Tangled yesterday!

Has anyone that's had both girls and boys noticed a difference in their levels of morning sickness in their pregnancies?
I was pretty sick with my boys, and can feel it coming on again, wonder if it means it will be a 3rd boy for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->