°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

scan booked at EPU, 1.45pm on Monday. Bloody terrified. xx

I'm really glad they're seeing you before you go away Elhaym :) Amsterdam will be brilliant - I flew out of there last Monday...
Lyndsay, hoorah for hearing a heartbeat! Had you been trying to find it for a few days? I'm not going to try with my doppler until I've had my scan on Tue. Boo for the sickness though :(
DH is home and we're arguing already

I've been craving fish and chips with LOADS of mayo on for days, I just went to tesco to buy the stuff...cannot wait!! I just want 5pm to come quickly!

God my motivation has gone right out the window, LOL. I have a washing machine full of clothes for the holiday I haven't taken out, more dry washing to sort out and I haven't gone shopping to buy food for the weekend or some other bits we need. Feel sicky and blah.... which I guess is a good sign :) oh well it's only 3 days away not like we need much stuff and I shouldn't be rushing around anyway I guess!

How is everyone else anyway? Sorry you are arguing with DH holywoodmum, mine drives me up the wall at the moment! xx

EDIT - ha jellybeann we posted to the second! Your tea sounds yummy, I don't know what I feel like, too anxious to feel hungry but I know if I don't eat I'll feel even worse x

Just back from tesco, bought some finest sausages and OH is going to make me sausage and mash, my favourite :)

Hope you're all having nice Saturdays. xx

Morning ladies, heard heartbeat again this morning much clearer! Can't believe I am finding it so easy I have got quite a gut on me normally anyway lol!
I keep waking up and for a second forget I am pregnant and feel like I have really bad hangover, which obviously I haven't.
Im craving things with gravy at the moment like chips, yorkshire puds and I cant wait for pancake day yum yum!

Good luck with your scan Elhaym Im sure it will be fine x

Hi all, The scan went brilliantly today- baby is so wriggly (apparently unusual for its gestational age) and could see its little heart beating away. Got loads of photos and some videos of the baby moving around. It was such a relief to see a nice healthy baby. My dates were perfect and baby dated at 9+3 Here are a couple of pictures from the scan Many thanks for all the best wishes and messages of good luck for today xx

Oh wow!! That's awesome, congratulations!! You have really made me feel so much better just seeing your scan pics. I'm am off for a scan this Saturday and I will be 9+2, I'm soooooo nervous as like yourself I and a MMC and so this scan will be more of a reassurance thing and just seeing you pics has made me feel more positive xx

Thanks Sarah :), hope your scan went really well yesterday - have my fingers crossed for you xx

Evening all :) Back from my weekend in Germany - chilly enough to last a lifetime it was -12C, but no snow
Lyndsay, I know what you mean about waiting for scan and worry over MMC, I'm exactly the same.
MissusH, glad you scan went well!
MissMummyMoo, glad you have an appointment finally! Over here we get a booking appt with the MWs at hospital, so scan is the same day.
Elhyam, I sure they'll fit your scan in OK after booking - it's 10-14 weeks that's recommended for dating I think
Kasey, pleased your scan went well too! How exciting to hear this weekend - when would you be moving then do you think?
PurplePanda - my MW refused to use doppler even at 16 weeks last time...
Lynne, sorry you're feeling so rough :(
Congratulations Brittnee!

As for me, like I said had a weekend with DH in Germany, was lovely and didn't miss the girls too much. DH and I dtd for the first time since BFP :happydance: harder when he's in another country!
And I heard from work that they are letting me take my career break from Easter!! so pleased :)

Thanks Holywoodmum, glad that you had a good time in Germany and hope your scan goes really well for you this week. Think we will be moving sometime late March - early April now... Lots to do and sort out before then! xx

Think I have an UTI :( keep wanting to urinate even after I have been - no burning or stinging when I do go though. Really anti antiobiotics but think I may need to have them to get rid of the infection :(

Kasey go the pharamacy and ask for something there's something you can get from them (can't think what its called) but its what they recommend before the infection gets bad and needs anti-bs. I was told this when I had one last month xxx

Thanks MissMummyMoo :) will pop over to tesco pharmacy and see what they suggest. I have been drinking loads of water, cranberry juice and took bicarb of soda in water on Friday but nothing seems to make it better. My OH thinks my uterus has grown again and been putting pressure on my bladder instead of it being an UTI. Will book a Doctors appointment tomorrow for peace of mind though. xx

mmm just been to tesco and bought a big crusty baguette, made 2 sandwiches one with tuna mayo and one with cheese, absolutely yummy I am starving :D

Feel a bit better today no more brown cm after that bit yesterday and feel a bit more symptom-y again.

kasey hope you feel better soon, if you need antibiotics best to get them really as better to be safe than sorry where your little bean is concerned xx

EDIT - sorry just seen your reply, could also be your uterus, hopefully doctor can put your mind at ease :D

Thanks Elhaym, glad to hear that you have had no more brown cm since yesterday and that you are having more symptoms today. Hope the scan puts your mind at rest tomorrow xx

Hi ladies, i have my 1st scan on the 24th (@ 12wks + 3) and im so worried that its going to be bad news!! Cant stop thinking that there will be no HB and just an empty sac!!! Im so worried are any of you feeling this anxiety? What are the chances of this happening??? Help please xxx

I know that feeling only too well hun :( Just remember the chance of missed miscarriage is very rare and those of us it happens to are just very unlucky. There is no reason to think anything is wrong with your baby but sadly there's nothing much you can do to take the anxiety away! Just try and relax, take each day at a time, and remember chances are in your favour that everything is fine :flower: And remember if you have any spotting, even minor, get it checked out straight away for peace of mind. I had a mmc, but I had had 2 instances of bright red blood and also total loss of symptoms one day so I knew something wasn't right.

Quick update from me - one or two hair-thin streaks of browny red in CM today, so tiny I wouldn't have seen them if I wasn't inspecting the paper like someone out of CSI! Have noticed I am urinating even more than normal, I need to go pretty much constantly - every 15/20 minutes - perhaps it's a urine infection? Will find out tomorrow I suppose. Hope everyone is OK xx

Thanks for your words of support and encouragement! I have had no blood at all and have had some symptoms so i supose thats all good news!! waited so long to see a BFP now cant wait for the whole 9 months to be over im worried sick something is going to go wrong or that ive imagined my symptoms!!

hope you sort your cm issue out tomorrow fingers crossed for us both for a health happy and quick 9 months!!

Check up scan tomorrow morning. Shitting my pants. So hope everything is ok xxx

Fingers crossed for everyone with scans tomorrow!! Looking forward to hearing your good news. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->